Harlan Osier

Default Sailing is obsolete today ! ! !

We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.
marklan

Harlan
If you had ever sailed any distance you would better understand why people
spen so much time and money at sailing Yes, as a way of trans port of
bringing good to market it is obsolete,But for the shere fun, relaxtion and
sport of it it far surpasses the motor,Yor enjoy your motor boat have fun
this weekend
"Harlan Osier" wrote in message
om...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Salty Bob

Oh yah? I'll race you to Hawaii!

"Harlan Osier" wrote in message
om...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

John R Weiss

"Harlan Osier" wrote...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

We have modern automobiles and nobody needs walking or bicycling anymore.
They're obsolete.

Steven J. Ross

Troll

"Harlan Osier" wrote in message
om...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Steven J. Ross wrote:

Troll

"Harlan Osier" wrote in message
. com...

We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

should be reposted on alt.sailing.asa for better results.

Matt Colie

Default Piston engines are obsolete today ! ! !

The little tiny reprocating engines used in powered boats are obsolete.
They should have been replaced by turboshaft units years ago.

Harlan Osier wrote:
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Matt Colie

Default Engine Powered boats are obsolete today ! ! !

Powered boats no longer serve any purpose at all.
If you want to get there, fly rather than beat up your body in a
pounding boat.
If you are to scared to fly in a little airplane then get a hovercraft
that is still smoother and faster than a floating or planing boat.

Harlan Osier wrote:

We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Michael

In fact the poster stops too soon in his comment. Taking it to the logical
conclusion: "We have internet today and no one needs real life anymore.
It's obsolete."

Enjoy your funeral. No one will attend.