Gldcomp

Default Engine Powered boats are obsolete today ! ! !

Never mind that the fastest circumnavigation EVER of Planet Earth by sea was
done by a Sailboat early this year, taking that honor from a nuclear sub!
58 days and change.

Beat that with your noisy 4 hour endurance motorboat.

"Matt Colie" wrote in message
Powered boats no longer serve any purpose at all.
If you want to get there, fly rather than beat up your body in a
pounding boat.
If you are to scared to fly in a little airplane then get a hovercraft
that is still smoother and faster than a floating or planing boat.

Harlan Osier wrote:

We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Vito

Aww, c'mon - they pull water skiers and, errr, ahhh, come to think of it

Fly? Not I! Has zip to do with fear and everything to do with lack of
convenience and courtesy. Spend $100s to sit in traffic for hours then spend
more hours being treated like a common criminal by $5/hr bozos and MAYBE be
allowed onto the overbooked flight you bought confirmed reservations for,
then spend a few hours crammed into a child-size seat next to a
perfume-laden prostitute, only to land sans luggage to find your connecting
flight cancelled and have to take a Greyhound anyway?? Sure I will -- right
after the Pope renounces Christianity.

"Matt Colie" wrote in message
Powered boats no longer serve any purpose at all.
If you want to get there, fly .....

Gianluca

Default Sailing is obsolete today ! ! !

"Harlan Osier" ha scritto nel messaggio
om...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

We have modern airplanes and fish markets, nobody needs boating anymore.

Don't be offended, but are you on drugs or what ? :-))

J.P.

I wish you had told me this earlier. You could've saved me a lot of ****ing
money!

"Harlan Osier" wrote in message
om...
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Vito

Gee, I only have boat money, gas money, house money and food money in my
budget. I must be missing out!

"J.P." wrote in message
.... You could've saved me a lot of ****ing money!

Tom Watson

Harlan has obviously not checked the price of gas lately!!!
tom

Harlan Osier wrote:
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

marklan

Harlan ? Are you kidding? He doesn't even sail he just post that debased
message on sailing.Because he is frustrated at being afraid of water.Harlan
is so frightened & scared stiff of water or even being near water, That he
is afarid of even the water in the toilet, When he flushes the toilet he
runs as fast as he can to the other room some time even forgetting to pull
up his breeches then falls flat on his face in front of the mens room at
work.En bare assing

Harlan Osier wrote:
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

Michael

Plus side is it keeps him off the water or at worst close inshore. Not out
where the real sailors go.

M.

Harlan Osier wrote:
We have modern engines and nobody needs sailing anymore.It's obsolete.

AC

It's lucky good psychiatric help isn't yet obsolete, I can see a need for
one in your near future.

How many gas stations are there in the Atlantic?