Bart Senior

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Hey CM,

You must be the one to answer this question.

Does being drunk help you prevent seasickness?

Bart

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:48:29 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's only
seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news | You should know.

| S.Simon

Capt. Mooron

Without a Doubt... It will! Since seasickness is caused by inner ear and
balance which the alcohol desensitizes it will even cure seasickness. I've
proven it over and over again with all my crew.

CM

"Bart Senior" bartsenior wrote in message
| Hey CM,
|
| You must be the one to answer this question.
|
| Does being drunk help you prevent seasickness?
|
| Bart
|

| On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:48:29 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's
only
| seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | | You should know.
| |
| | S.Simon

Simple Simon

Seven or eight is way too young. Young women need
to at least have had their first period before they are
ready to have sex. It depends a lot on the culture as
well. In some cultures seven or eight is old enough for
having sex. In most Western cultures this is considered
too young.

I maintain if a sailor travels to another part of the
world where the culture feels a certain age is OK
for having sex then who am I to argue with them.
One might as well go with the flow and enjoy.

Most of this pedophilia nonsense is proffered by
those who wish to subject everyone to their own
parochial attitudes. In particular those individuals
who find themselves sexually attracted to underage
girls seem to think all men have the same cravings
and this is not necessarily so. Some of us have
a more healthy attitude and respect the rights
of young women to make up their own minds.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:17:59 +1100, The Captain...cap n all wrote:

13?

Previously, Both Simmy, and Bushsprit have admitted that they are turned on by
very young girls. When challenged, they reinforced and defended that position.
They are a couple of pedophiles. 13 is probably too mature for Simmy. I'm
guessing that 7 or 8 would be closer.

BB

Simple Simon

In your case alcohol has little to do with it. It
is the stability of that fine seagoing yacht of yours
that allows people to enjoy a stable platform. Also
there is no sensation of speed because there is little
enough of that as well . . .

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Without a Doubt... It will! Since seasickness is caused by inner ear and
balance which the alcohol desensitizes it will even cure seasickness. I've
proven it over and over again with all my crew.

CM

"Bart Senior" bartsenior wrote in message
| Hey CM,
|
| You must be the one to answer this question.
|
| Does being drunk help you prevent seasickness?
|
| Bart
|

| On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:48:29 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's
only
| seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | | You should know.
| |
| | S.Simon

Bobsprit

In particular those individuals
who find themselves sexually attracted to underage
girls seem to think all men have the same cravings
and this is not necessarily so.

I have yet to meet any man who'd kick a 17 year old supermodel off the bed.
Sexual awareness occurs in children before the age of 18 and nature has the
final say in the matter.
But if you think sleeping with a 8 year old simply because a culture says it's
okay is right, then we are not in agreement.

RB

Capt. Mooron

Apparently 14 is the age of consent in Canada.... but if I caught a 20 year
old guy with my 14 year old niece.... I know for a fact I would kick the
**** of the idiot and string him up by his nuts on a barbed wire fence.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| In particular those individuals
| who find themselves sexually attracted to underage
| girls seem to think all men have the same cravings
| and this is not necessarily so.
|
| I have yet to meet any man who'd kick a 17 year old supermodel off the
bed.
| Sexual awareness occurs in children before the age of 18 and nature has
the
| final say in the matter.
| But if you think sleeping with a 8 year old simply because a culture says
it's
| okay is right, then we are not in agreement.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Apparently 14 is the age of consent in Canada.... but if I caught a 20 year
old guy with my 14 year old niece.

I agree, but now imagine Neal with your 14 year old niece. That's actually
worse by a thousand miles. From my vantage point a 20 and 14 year old are BOTH
children.

RB
Scott Vernon

I'd do the same thing to boob**** if I caught him even talking to my neice.
In fact I'd do it if I could catch him, period.

Scotty

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| In particular those individuals
| who find themselves sexually attracted to underage
| girls seem to think all men have the same cravings
| and this is not necessarily so.
|
| I have yet to meet any man who'd kick a 17 year old supermodel off the
bed.
| Sexual awareness occurs in children before the age of 18 and nature has
the
| final say in the matter.
| But if you think sleeping with a 8 year old simply because a culture

says
it's
| okay is right, then we are not in agreement.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

In fact I'd do it if I could catch him, period.

Catch me? You know EXACTLY where my boat is, scumbag.
Come find me already and stop your silly threats.
Fairy!

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Apparently 14 is the age of consent in Canada.... but if I caught a 20
year
| old guy with my 14 year old niece.
|

| I agree, but now imagine Neal with your 14 year old niece. That's actually
| worse by a thousand miles. From my vantage point a 20 and 14 year old are
BOTH
| children.

Yeah but a 14 year old girl could beat the crap out of Neal!

CM

Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM
History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
NO Sailing Today!!! Bobsprit ASA 56 September 25th 03 09:31 AM
Escapism Sailing Scott Vernon ASA 25 July 23rd 03 12:40 PM