Simple Simon

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Seven or eight is way too young. Young women need
to at least have had their first period before they are
ready to have sex. It depends a lot on the culture as
well. In some cultures seven or eight is old enough for
having sex. In most Western cultures this is considered
too young.

I maintain if a sailor travels to another part of the
world where the culture feels a certain age is OK
for having sex then who am I to argue with them.
One might as well go with the flow and enjoy.

Most of this pedophilia nonsense is proffered by
those who wish to subject everyone to their own
parochial attitudes. In particular those individuals
who find themselves sexually attracted to underage
girls seem to think all men have the same cravings
and this is not necessarily so. Some of us have
a more healthy attitude and respect the rights
of young women to make up their own minds.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:17:59 +1100, The Captain...cap n all wrote:

13?

Previously, Both Simmy, and Bushsprit have admitted that they are turned on by
very young girls. When challenged, they reinforced and defended that position.
They are a couple of pedophiles. 13 is probably too mature for Simmy. I'm
guessing that 7 or 8 would be closer.

BB