SAIL LOCO

Default EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS!

Only folks like Loco, Steve, Scotty, Skitchy and Donal get upset by someone
having a "better" boat.

LOL...... Dude, I live near Annapolis I see better boats than mine all the
time. Doesn't bother me a bit.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

It seems to me that there is only one person here, who is so dissatisfied
with his vessel, that he envies other peoples' boats. That person is you,
Bob.

Sort of says it all.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Hey Dipwad, Wanna a mint condition original brochure for your new ride? $50.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Simple Simon

Huh?

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message ...
Hey Dipwad, Wanna a mint condition original brochure for your new ride? $50.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Michael Olsen

Default Do it.

I'm increasingly loving those C&C's. Just do it!

Go bob go.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I'll believe it when I see it.

Hang on to that, Neal.
It's all you've got! You can keep saying it for a while, since we will

keep
Alien through 2004. Enjoy...for NOW!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

I'm increasingly loving those C&C's. Just do it!

We will. The C&C 32 we have now is terrific. The only problem is my height of
6'3 makes sleeping below a bit tight. The head is also tiny for tall folk.
Other than that, it's a pretty perfect cruiser and day sailor for my area.
The only other item that bugs me is the C&C's (and other designs) that feature
the glued in windows. I think they are far less seaworthy than a framed window,
dispite the strength of the Plexus adhesives. Not much of a factor for local
sailing of course.

RB
Bobsprit

LOL...... Dude, I live near Annapolis I see better boats than mine all the
time. Doesn't bother me a bit.

It SHOULDN'T. You own a yacht. Big or small, expensive or "cheap" it's a friken
yacht. A lavish toy in a world where half the population struggles for food and
shelter.
Poor donal would do well to get some perspective. Where I troll about my
"better" stuff, he's quite serious in his comments.

RB

Bobsprit

Booby didn't know how tall he was until after he bought Derilect.

Hey! I forgot all about Billy Jane and his little 27!!!
Wrong again, Janey! We bought the 32 to keep us sailing through Suzanne's
schooling and nothing more. If I was a little twerp like you, I'd keep her! But
I'd never be trapped for long on a itty bitty girly toy like the 27!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Oops! Now
I've really gotten to the bottom of Bobby Sue's problems! Suzanne is
Bobby Sue's "beard"!!!

Bobby Sue? That's a good one.
Your boat's still a joke! I know...you're "really very happy with it!"

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Yes, I am quite happy with it. As a matter of fact, I was notified by
Boat US this morning that they are RAISING the agreed value on it,
because it is in unusually good condition.

Bwahahahaa! Boat insurance for suckers! Seriously, Bill...they are the worst,
unless you have a total loss which they can't fight.
Agreed value on Alien is 36K. Her original survey before we actually got her
together was 32K.
Dream on about real boats, Billy Jane. We're getting a C&C 34XL!!!

RB

A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Losers Click Here! Bobsprit ASA 120 July 23rd 03 12:06 AM