The_navigator©

Default EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS!

Of course, you love two people.

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

human being of any depth can love more than one of anything.

Bobsprit

LIAR! If it was that big you couldn't get in an MG. That's why I bought
a 4WD Toyota...

Those British cars have a lot of "leg" room.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Lose ?? Is this a contest?

You don't have to compete to suffer a loss. So long as you don't learn

that,
you'll nearly always lose.

You lose again! Bwahahahaha!

Bob, ... in this world there are "killers" and "victims"

Think about it.

Now, ask yourself why I never get upset about your claims of victory.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

You lose again! Bwahahahaha!

Bob, ... in this world there are "killers" and "victims"

In whose world? Donal's magic kingdom?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Horvath

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:37:08 -0700, "Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam"
wrote this crap:

I have a big dick.

Butt, it's your boyfriends.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Horvath

On 22 Oct 2003 11:21:56 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Ahem....

http://www.mytravelguide.com/attachm...s=&postid=1310

RB

My golf cart is better. How many cup holders do you have?

A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Losers Click Here! Bobsprit ASA 120 July 23rd 03 12:06 AM