Bobsprit

Default Losers Click Here!

Here ya go....

While Loco, Scotty, Ganzy and the rest of your posted away your day, Suzanne
and I took Alien out for a late afternoon sail. We anchored and cooked chicken
and veggies, then sailed some more in the light of a beautiful
sunset......perfect air for the real sailors who bothered to head out...
I let Suzanne do all of the sailing. She's learning about trim and the helm,
doing very well.
We sail again tomorrow!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tuesday.jpg

RB
The_navigator©

Default RB Click Here!

Don't tell me you told her that the trim was perfect!

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:
She's learning about trim and the helm,
doing very well.
We sail again tomorrow!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tuesday.jpg

RB

SAIL LOCO

Winches at the base of the mast? Haven't seen that on any modern boats under
40 feet. Ugly blue fender on deck while sailing? Boom is on the centerline
and the genoa is bagged out?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jonathan Ganz

Who is that ugly ?chick? at the helm?

Sorry bobster, but I was sailing from about 4pm until
a few minutes ago. I haven't done lake sailing in a while.
Nice cool water.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here ya go....

While Loco, Scotty, Ganzy and the rest of your posted away your day,

Suzanne
and I took Alien out for a late afternoon sail. We anchored and cooked

chicken
and veggies, then sailed some more in the light of a beautiful
sunset......perfect air for the real sailors who bothered to head out...
I let Suzanne do all of the sailing. She's learning about trim and the

helm,
doing very well.
We sail again tomorrow!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tuesday.jpg

RB

Ghost

Bobsprit and Suzanne enjoying their sail, being careful not to lose sight of
land.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/gho...s&.src=ph&.ord
er=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here ya go....

While Loco, Scotty, Ganzy and the rest of your posted away your day,

Suzanne
and I took Alien out for a late afternoon sail. We anchored and cooked

chicken
and veggies, then sailed some more in the light of a beautiful
sunset......perfect air for the real sailors who bothered to head out...
I let Suzanne do all of the sailing. She's learning about trim and the

helm,
doing very well.
We sail again tomorrow!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tuesday.jpg

RB

Capt. Mooron

Since Suzanne was at the helm........

CM

"Ghost" wrote in message
.. .
| Bobsprit and Suzanne enjoying their sail, being careful not to lose sight
of
| land.

Pony Express

Didn't he say he had a new main? That sail looks pretty baggy.
Don't you love the people that sheet in hard on a beam reach. They seem to
think that if they are heeling, they must be going fast. He's heeling, what
about 30°, in 8 k wind?
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Winches at the base of the mast? Haven't seen that on any modern boats

under
40 feet. Ugly blue fender on deck while sailing? Boom is on the

centerline
and the genoa is bagged out?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Pony Express

Oh, sorry. I see that now. City island, being about 18° off plumb, threw
me.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
They seem to
think that if they are heeling, they must be going fast. He's heeling,

what
about 30°, in 8 k wind?

30 degrees??? Bwahahahahahaha! You have quite an eye there. We're barely

over
12 degrees!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Don't you love the people that sheet in hard on a beam reach.

Hmmm. We can see how little Steve knows about sailing, though he might blame
the angle of the pic.
We are actually too far upwind and the genoa (a 150) is furled down to 120 or
so. The headsail is actually backing, though it's out frame. Suzanne was trying
to make it around Hart Island and back to our slip without tacking again. The
wind near Port washington is generally gusty allowing her to make good speed
too far up.
The big question is why "that's a stupid place for a fender?"

Bwahahahahahaha! Go sailing guys! Bwahahahaha!

RB

Load test of boat batteries Friedrich Schübeck General 2 June 27th 04 11:34 AM
FREE EASY MONEY CLICK HERE Kellyluvsaac3 UK Power Boats 0 February 19th 04 01:45 AM
A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
All you pathetic, "Where's the WMD's" losers better not read this. Donal ASA 11 July 12th 03 02:15 PM