Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS!

I already own one of the better boats here! But now I'm soon to have the VERY
best sailing vessel in this group!

A 1993 C&C 34XL (36 feet). Since we won't race her, I'll re-install her genset
keep the AC/heater installed. I'll enjoy her brand new Ray Radar, top of the
line color Garmin chartplotter and hyrdo' below decks autopilot. Her suit of
mostly recent (5) racing sails will be fun, and then there are her hardly used
cruising sails (4). Down below is a new 17 inch flat panel TV with DVD and
surround sound! The interior is practically untouched and in mint condition!
We also like the swim platform that lowers with the press of a button and all
of the instruments including radar, repeated at the pedestal! Good lord! All
that and she's sleek and pretty!
Can I used Loco's Express 30 as a mooring ball? Can I use Neal's Coronado as a
dinghy? Can I use Scott's Sad-el-man as....anything?
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochur...+/34+b2p10.jpg
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochur...+/34+b1p01.jpg

How's that, Thom? Good form?

Capt RB

A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Losers Click Here! Bobsprit ASA 120 July 23rd 03 12:06 AM