Bobsprit

Default Do it.

I'm increasingly loving those C&C's. Just do it!

We will. The C&C 32 we have now is terrific. The only problem is my height of
6'3 makes sleeping below a bit tight. The head is also tiny for tall folk.
Other than that, it's a pretty perfect cruiser and day sailor for my area.
The only other item that bugs me is the C&C's (and other designs) that feature
the glued in windows. I think they are far less seaworthy than a framed window,
dispite the strength of the Plexus adhesives. Not much of a factor for local
sailing of course.

RB