Bobsprit

Default Do it.

As a matter of fact, I was notified by
Boat US this morning that they are RAISING the agreed value on it,

To what? 18K???

RB
Joe

Default EAT MY WAKE, LOSERS!

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Huh?

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message ...
Hey Dipwad, Wanna a mint condition original brochure for your new ride? $50.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

I think he was talking to Bobspirt. Brochure to his next POS.

Joe
SAIL LOCO

The only problem is my height of
6'3 makes sleeping below a bit tight.

Excuse me .............. Does everybody remember this dipwad posting 20 times
how big the V-berth was in the 32? He said it put every boat made since the
biginning of time to shame in this area. Boob**** your a trip.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

I think he was talking to Bobspirt. Brochure to his next POS.

Correct.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Excuse me .............. Does everybody remember this dipwad posting 20 times
how big the V-berth was in the 32? He said it put every boat made since the
biginning of time to shame in this area. Boob**** your a trip.

100% lie. Never posted any such thing. I can fit in all of the berths, but they
are all a bit short. The main double is 6'7, which is doable.
The 34XL has a king sized aft berth.

RB

Bobsprit

I think he was talking to Bobspirt. Brochure to his next POS.

Sheesh. Joe thinks C&C is POS? Oh well!

RB
Bobsprit

I think he was talking to Bobspirt. Brochure to his next POS.

Correct.

Yes, Loco DO TELL us all how the 1993 C&C 34XL is a POS!!!
This I gotta hear!

RB
Bobsprit

I think he's referring to the fact that YOU seem to have a talent for
picking out derelects with severe problems.

Damn! My C&C has severe problems?
Ohhh noooo!

RB
Bobsprit

I think he's referring to the fact that YOU seem to have a talent for
picking out derelects with severe problems.

Ahhh yes...my LAST boat with severe problems...which sold for well above what I
paid...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sunnyghost.jpg

And now I have a boat, with already an offer for double what she cost!
Yup...I'm pretty bad at this boat buying thing!

Hoooh ahhh! Billy trolls himself into the frying pan again!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Yes, Loco DO TELL us all how the 1993 C&C 34XL is a POS!!!
This I gotta hear!
RB

Dufas, you have to actually read the posts to understand who's saying what. I
didn't say that.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

A lot of losers Moe General 3 January 29th 04 10:31 PM
Fine for creating a wake: $27,500 JK General 93 December 10th 03 01:31 AM
No Wake Zone!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 14th 03 04:35 PM
Wake up, Ozzy Bobsprit ASA 0 August 5th 03 12:47 PM
Losers Click Here! Bobsprit ASA 120 July 23rd 03 12:06 AM