relax
and get used to=20
the idea." - Robert
A. Heinlein

Wally

Default Best of the Off-Topics

katysails wrote:

Horvath,
Just a note: I am set up for plain text with return in the format
that I am replying to.

Maybe so, but your text still extends as far as the window will allow (or
beyond the window, if I understand Horvath correctly). Your output doesn't
have the standard line length of something like 76 characters. I suggest you
have a look at your plain text settings and change the encoding from "Quoted
Printable" to "None".

Plain text in OE does not have word wrap,
only HTML has word wrap.

I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Since you are having a problem with this, I
suggest that you also use plain text and that will eliminate the
problem you seem to be having. You are obviously using HTML,

A quick look at his message properties will show that he's using plain text,
with 7bit encoding - probably one of the most basic, frill-free message
formats available.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Jonathan Ganz

Horass,

You're the one who keeps talking about your looks
and how you used to be a fashion model.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:09:22 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You were? I think you should sue the plastic surgeon.
They really made you look fem.

Do you have to keep posting your homosexual fantasies?

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:10:53 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

I was hired for my looks. I was a New York fashion model.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

He using crayola.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:17:02 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

And what about somebody who's too stupid to set his
read parameters so long lines automatically wrap to
the window?

I'm not using OE, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

Well, dumbass, why don't you use something that works right.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:46:19 -0400, Martin Baxter
wrote this crap:

Horvath wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:55:57 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit

and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

Or anyone too stupid to tell his newsreader to automatically wrap
incooming messages..............

With Agent, you can't automatically wrap incoming messages, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

That's what you do when you try and talk and chew gum
at the same time.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:44:50 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Horvy, e-mail me and I'll explain to you how to do it.

I know how to set word wrap.

"Horvath" wrote

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

"katysails" wrote in message
Does everyone
notice how Hor
vath is always
on the defens
ive? How he has
to rationalize e
very action he
takes? What an
insecure fellow
he is. And the
name-calling...a
bout as adole
scent as it gets.
I'm beginning
to think that the
picturres he lays
claim to are real
ly his father and
that he is nothing
other than a 12
year old boy who
doesn't fir in woth
his peers, so strives
to fit in anywhere
he lands.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats
will do as they
please, and men
and dogs should
relax
and get used to
the idea." - Robert
A. Heinlein

Seahag

Hahahahaha!!!

katysails wrote in message
Does everyone
notice how Hor
vath is always
on the defens
ive? How he has
to rationalize e
very action he
takes? What an
insecure fellow
he is. And the
name-calling...a
bout as adole
scent as it gets.
I'm beginning
to think that the
picturres he lays
claim to are real
ly his father and
that he is nothing
other than a 12
year old boy who
doesn't fir in woth
his peers, so strives
to fit in anywhere
he lands.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats
will do as they
please, and men
and dogs should
relax
and get used to
the idea." - Robert
A. Heinlein

Wally

Seahag wrote:
Strikes me it's the readers problem.

What makes you think that?

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com
Things are always clearer in the cold, post-upload light.

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
Next year's trip Wish List riverman General 10 January 20th 04 10:02 PM
Topics JDavis1277 General 23 January 16th 04 12:35 AM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM