Seahag

Default Best of the Off-Topics

Whatever....her stuff reads just fine, always has. Strikes me it's the
readers problem.

Seahag

Wally wrote in message
katysails wrote:

Horvath,
Just a note: I am set up for plain text with return in the format
that I am replying to.

Maybe so, but your text still extends as far as the window will allow (or
beyond the window, if I understand Horvath correctly). Your output doesn't
have the standard line length of something like 76 characters. I suggest

you
have a look at your plain text settings and change the encoding from

"Quoted
Printable" to "None".

Plain text in OE does not have word wrap,
only HTML has word wrap.

I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Since you are having a problem with this, I
suggest that you also use plain text and that will eliminate the
problem you seem to be having. You are obviously using HTML,

A quick look at his message properties will show that he's using plain

text,
with 7bit encoding - probably one of the most basic, frill-free message
formats available.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com