Capt. Mooron

Default Best of the Off-Topics

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| Sniveling wimp!
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| You're slightest wish is my most fervent desire.... consider it done.
|
| CM
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| .. .
| | Oh really? Please Capt. Mooron, you must send me the picture!
| |
| | LP
| |
| | "Seahag" wrote:
| | You sent the photo with the little birdie, blew the bad boy image
| | forever!
| |
| | Seahag
| |
| | Capt. Mooron wrote:
| |
| | Me BAD!
| | Believe It!
| |
| | I don't even have insurance!
| | How reckless can you get???
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | Cue the theme song... "Mac the Knife"..... :-)
| |
| | "Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
| | And it shows them pearly white"
| |
| | CM
| |
| | You do like the pretend bad boy image, don't you? I don't believe
| | it....
| |
| | --
| | katysails
| | s/v Chanteuse
| | Kirie Elite 32
| | http://katysails.tripod.com
| |
| | "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
| | relax
| | and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Donal

Default A soliloquy for Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Don't give up the day job.

Hah! Jealousy doesn't suit you!

Regards

Donal

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
I also have a rather unique photo of me dancing around a bonfire on

my 40th
B-Day wearing a fur bikini and inflatable boobs..... you just had

to be
there. The photo is a little blurry ....

Please send me that picture too! LOL!

but you can still make out the
tongue tracks were the ladies licked 3/4 of a can of whipped cream

off my
muscular well tanned hide. We had just returned from a 3 week sail

to the
Lockhart River.

Are you trying to make me jealous or just envious? :-)

Moderation is for Monks...... :-)

Hmmm. I don't share very well...

LP

Lady Pilot

Capt. Neal is sooo jealous of you! ROFL

LP

"Simple Simon" wrote:

| Sniveling wimp!
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| You're slightest wish is my most fervent desire.... consider it

done.

| CM

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
Next year's trip Wish List riverman General 10 January 20th 04 10:02 PM
Topics JDavis1277 General 23 January 16th 04 12:35 AM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM