Subject: Do you hear the one about....

Subject: GEE...HAH...

Subject: Simple question

Subject: "Damn Americans . I hate those *******s." Canadian MP

Subject: probably [spam] updated website.

Subject: Axis of Evil Wannabees

Subject: God & Canada...

Subject: 5 Stages of War

Subject: OT-Lest we forget

Subject: SAIL TV!!!!!

Subject: Dear Haggie.... ** by CM **

Subject: Thank You... ** by katysails **

Subject: Martin Hartwell.... ** by CM **

Subject: So where is Saddam then... ** Simple Simon **

Subject: OT: Horvath Should Love This One ** by katysails **

Subject: Peculiarly Apropos ** by katysails **

Subject: Troll Clarification ** by CM **

Subject: OT - But Very Important ** by Captain Kidd **

Subject: Gold Medals ** by Scotty **

Subject: OT: NZ flatulence tax outrages farmers ** by jlrogers **

Subject: Just when you thought it was safe . . .. ** by Michael **

Subject: THE SECOND COMING ** Flying Tadpole **

Subject: Don't Sail with Per! ** by Gilligan **

Subject: Insults for John -a list. ** by The_navigator **

Subject: Katysails - advice please. ** by Simple Simon **

Subject: Bobsprit may be a troll . . . ** by Simple Simon **

Subject: Cedar bucket is full of Bertie ** by Scout **

Subject: I'm Honored! ** by JaxAshby **

Subject: I don't know what over came me.... ** by CM **

Subject: Dating advice for sailors from Simple Simon ** by Simple

Subject: Do you think he reads alt.sailing.asa? ** by katysails **

Subject: The Original Man in Black ** by Bobsprit **

Subject: Mooron vs. Bobsprit
http://tinyurl.com/p8hh

Subject: Mooron vs. Bobsprit ** by CM **
http://tinyurl.com/p8hi

====================================

two wheels

katysails

Default Best of the Off-Topics

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit =
and our pedantry....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Wally

Simple Simon wrote:

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

Speak for yourself...

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Horvath

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:55:57 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:10:53 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

I was hired for my looks. I was a New York fashion model.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Martin Baxter

wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

Or anyone too stupid to tell his newsreader to automatically wrap
incooming messages..............

Cheers
Marty

Scott Vernon

Horvy, e-mail me and I'll explain to you how to do it.

"Horvath" wrote

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

Scott Vernon

being a poster child for 'Family Planning' is not fashion modeling.

"Horvath" wrote

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

I was hired for my looks. I was a New York fashion model.

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
Next year's trip Wish List riverman General 10 January 20th 04 10:02 PM
Topics JDavis1277 General 23 January 16th 04 12:35 AM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM