Jonathan Ganz

Default Best of the Off-Topics

You were? I think you should sue the plastic surgeon.
They really made you look fem.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:10:53 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

I was hired for my looks. I was a New York fashion model.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you're unemployed, so I guess we can conclude
that you're stupid.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:55:57 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit

and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Martin Baxter

Simple Simon wrote:

And what about somebody who's too stupid to set his
read parameters so long lines automatically wrap to
the window?

Duh!

wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

Or anyone too stupid to tell his newsreader to automatically wrap
incooming messages..............

Cheers
Marty

Deja vu?

Cheers
Marty
katysails

Horvath,
Just a note: I am set up for plain text with return in the format that =
I am replying to. Plain text in OE does not have word wrap, only HTML =
has word wrap. Since you are having a problem with this, I suggest that =
you also use plain text and that will eliminate the problem you seem to =
be having. You are obviously using HTML, a very inefficient format for =
ng's. I'm really sorry that I have to explain all this to you for the =
umpty-bump time,. Your learning curve seems to be slightly flat.....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Or anyone too stupid to tell his newsreader to automatically wrap
incoming messages..............

Cheers
Marty

We've all explained this to him. He just stamps his little footie and =
pouts because the rest of the world won't do it his way. Really turning =
into a wah-wah baby boy (?)
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

I think it's in negative territory and getting worse.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:09:22 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You were? I think you should sue the plastic surgeon.
They really made you look fem.

Do you have to keep posting your homosexual fantasies?

wrote this crap:

They certainly won't hire us for our looks . . .

I was hired for my looks. I was a New York fashion model.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

wrote this crap:

Wow...;ots of talent in this group...People should hire us for our wit and our pedantry....

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

Or anyone too stupid to tell his newsreader to automatically wrap
incooming messages..............

With Agent, you can't automatically wrap incoming messages, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:17:02 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

And what about somebody who's too stupid to set his
read parameters so long lines automatically wrap to
the window?

I'm not using OE, dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Horvath

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:44:50 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Horvy, e-mail me and I'll explain to you how to do it.

I know how to set word wrap.

"Horvath" wrote

Nobody would hire anyone too stupid to set word wrap.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
Next year's trip Wish List riverman General 10 January 20th 04 10:02 PM
Topics JDavis1277 General 23 January 16th 04 12:35 AM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM