Jonathan Ganz

Default Best of the Off-Topics

I think it's in negative territory and getting worse.

"katysails" wrote in message
Horvath,
Just a note: I am set up for plain text with return in the format that I am
replying to. Plain text in OE does not have word wrap, only HTML has word
wrap. Since you are having a problem with this, I suggest that you also use
plain text and that will eliminate the problem you seem to be having. You
are obviously using HTML, a very inefficient format for ng's. I'm really
sorry that I have to explain all this to you for the umpty-bump time,. Your
learning curve seems to be slightly flat.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse