Peter Wiley

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:28:59 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a lot of
work.

No worries. Plenty more where you came from.
Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Kitty... alll I've seen is some desperate Usenet terrorist tactics that
amounted to nothing from the great bertie.... if that's the best he can
do... I ain't impressed. This group has enough collective smarts to outwit
these lame idiots.

I can't see what Oz was talking about "the enemy" while Scott was posting to
Miss Vinyl.... Unless he knows something we don't..... which is what I'm
trying to squeeze out of his broken old body!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| Okay... that just got me lost. Who's the "enemy" ?????????
|
| Be afraid. They are out there.
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

prefuse 73

lucat bene, der Bertie the Bunyip goh, a hunnert truxx inero,
sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx on Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:53:12 +0000 (UTC):

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Madam Vinyl wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| And what was it that you did for *my* attention?

I behaved like a cunning linguist.....

Yes, you did.
The question was rhetorical.

Response was metaphorical.

The hole was carberational.

minnie teh moocher by cab calloway.

Capt. Mooron

Default XP - Do you hear Ralph? whine, bitch, wail....

It's amazing the lack of humour and intellect that resides like maggots on a
dead dog in the noon day sun in these so called "scary groups".... the only
thing "scary' about them is their ability to afford an internet connection.

CM

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:11:42 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Oh man.. the Bunyip will have a field day.. another XP
|
| "Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
|
| | Prehaps, but I do not start a party, then abandon my associates.
|
| I do when they start spouting gibberish and believing they are being
witty,
| informative or of any further value. Please take some responsibility for
| your situation Ralph. This endless blaming of your short comings on
others
| is just evading the fact you have insufficient intellect to carry on a
| discussion and avoids the fact that you refuse to face the cruel
realization
| of your self inflicted predicament.
|
| Face it Ralph.... it's just you, the bottle and whoever "peeks over the
| fence"...... A common occurrence to the "wet brained" few who find
| themselves incapacitated so quickly as to render their company and
further
| conversation futile.
|
| Please just say "NO!".....
|
| I have - the man got so tangled and incomprehensible, he was making
| more sense when I was drunk than sober. Scary.
|
| If I wanted to read stream of consciousness content-free posts, I
| could read Bob's. Ralphie is right down there with Jax; he lacks the
| intellect to realise how far along the LHS of the bell curve he lives.
| Life's too short, why bother?
|
| Peter Wiley

Peter Wiley

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:57:06 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

It's amazing the lack of humour and intellect that resides like maggots on a
dead dog in the noon day sun in these so called "scary groups".... the only
thing "scary' about them is their ability to afford an internet connection.

Like when AOL was allowed access to Usenet - we immediately called
them Assholes On Line, cos that's what they were.

Raining again but I don't care - I'm in the office. Sunny, cool and
calm all weekend. Not much for sailing but great for paddling,
drinking coffee/having lunch with a new woman and generally kicking
back enjoying life. Good high tides too. All this and it's midwinter!
Only gets better from here.

Far as I'm concerned those turkeys only exist to provide entertainment
when I have nothing better to do. God knows I don't have high
standards or expectations WRT Usenet, but even when I kept lowering
the bar, they couldn't produce anything intelligent or amusing.

I think I'll alter the rig on my 12' daysailer and add a small
bowsprit. The jib is pretty cactus anyway and bowsprits are so useful
for ramming once you get your shop guys to make up a custom s/steel
machined cap with pointy end. I know I'll change the C/E but who
cares? The beauty of a small boat is, changes are cheap and if I don't
like it, I'll cut it off again.

Next door neighbour just had a pile of trees cut down & a portable
sawmill is turning them into boards. Only Pinus radiata so nothing
good for boats, but I'm getting the sawmiller to do some of mine while
he's here. Something will occur to me.

PDW

Capt. Mooron

Heh Peter... it sounds like you are enjoying life and that's what it's all
about. I tried the intellectual browbeat to get these vermin cross posters
off our group... but now I'm thinking it's time for some of their own
medicine. The folks here know how to kill file and since the intruders just
won't go away... I've decided I'll invade them. It's been a slice and they
seem to be way out of their league in wit or rhetoric...

I don't have long since it will be time to get sailing again soon. I did a
night sail on Saturday. What a great time that was. Singlehanded. I'll be
off to Mahone Bay for the Wooden Boat Festival sometime before Wednesday.

CM

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:57:06 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| It's amazing the lack of humour and intellect that resides like maggots
on a
| dead dog in the noon day sun in these so called "scary groups".... the
only
| thing "scary' about them is their ability to afford an internet
connection.

| Like when AOL was allowed access to Usenet - we immediately called
| them Assholes On Line, cos that's what they were.
|
| Raining again but I don't care - I'm in the office. Sunny, cool and
| calm all weekend. Not much for sailing but great for paddling,
| drinking coffee/having lunch with a new woman and generally kicking
| back enjoying life. Good high tides too. All this and it's midwinter!
| Only gets better from here.
|
| Far as I'm concerned those turkeys only exist to provide entertainment
| when I have nothing better to do. God knows I don't have high
| standards or expectations WRT Usenet, but even when I kept lowering
| the bar, they couldn't produce anything intelligent or amusing.
|
| I think I'll alter the rig on my 12' daysailer and add a small
| bowsprit. The jib is pretty cactus anyway and bowsprits are so useful
| for ramming once you get your shop guys to make up a custom s/steel
| machined cap with pointy end. I know I'll change the C/E but who
| cares? The beauty of a small boat is, changes are cheap and if I don't
| like it, I'll cut it off again.
|
| Next door neighbour just had a pile of trees cut down & a portable
| sawmill is turning them into boards. Only Pinus radiata so nothing
| good for boats, but I'm getting the sawmiller to do some of mine while
| he's here. Something will occur to me.
|
| PDW

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Did you see his lame plea.... he said he would leave if ASA got rid of
us.... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Poor Bertie.

Somebody should lend him a copy of "Usenet for Dummies"?

Regards

Donal

katysails

I can't see what Oz was talking about "the enemy" while Scott was posting to
Miss Vinyl

alias Lady Pilot...a notorious spammer who has been here before, albeit this time she is addressing herself to individuals here,
which is a new thing. Remember, female spiders kill theier mates after the act....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Flying Tadpole

Peter Wiley wrote:

snip
I think I'll alter the rig on my 12' daysailer and add a small
bowsprit. The jib is pretty cactus anyway and bowsprits are so useful
for ramming once you get your shop guys to make up a custom s/steel
machined cap with pointy end. I know I'll change the C/E but who
cares?

The docking probe. The kneecapper. The finer point. The
speaker-to-Noelexes. You don't have to change the C/E. What you
need is to get back into balance AND double your sail area by
converting the main to low-aspect gaff, then you can have an
extra long main boom to hit them with if by some chance the
docking probe misses.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Ralph Nesbitt

wrote:

Oh man.. the Bunyip will have a field day.. another XP

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Prehaps, but I do not start a party, then abandon my associates.

I do when they start spouting gibberish and believing they are being

witty,
informative or of any further value. Please take some responsibility for
your situation Ralph. This endless blaming of your short comings on

others
is just evading the fact you have insufficient intellect to carry on a
discussion and avoids the fact that you refuse to face the cruel

realization
of your self inflicted predicament.

Face it Ralph.... it's just you, the bottle and whoever "peeks over the
fence"...... A common occurrence to the "wet brained" few who find
themselves incapacitated so quickly as to render their company and

further
conversation futile.

Please just say "NO!".....

I have - the man got so tangled and incomprehensible, he was making
more sense when I was drunk than sober. Scary.

Prehaps when "Drunk" you put aside the "Rose Colored Glass Filters" of your
ego.

If I wanted to read stream of consciousness content-free posts, I
could read Bob's. Ralphie is right down there with Jax; he lacks the
intellect to realise how far along the LHS of the bell curve he lives.
Life's too short, why bother?

Peter Wiley

Why, unless you wish to learn/experience something that has been precluded
by observing the world through/with "Rose Colored Filters".
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type