Warrior Princess

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

From: "Warrior Princess"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa

Subject: Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 02:30:25 GMT

"Warrior Princess" wrote in message
. ..

"Peter Wiley" wrote :
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:02:47 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:28:59 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a lot

of
work.

No worries. Plenty more where you came from.

Glad you are feeling strong! Now go out there and get one...

Why on earth would I settle for *one* ?????

I dunno, maybe you are a male slut?

I'm a sailor. I'm allowed
to have one in each port.

Please point me to the sailing manual for more information on this

exciting
event!

Face it - there are more available straight
women than straight men,

Jeez, you aren't telling me anything I didn't already know.

which means I get to pick and choose and you
don't.

Don't tell me you are an arrogant dickhead too?

High maintenance women can bitch with their equally high
maintenance women friends while those who want male company don't lack
for it.

Whatever. I'm sure you hang behind the "quickie mart" waiting for ice...

Learn to share and learn some humility.

Share? Are you the preacher man?

You'll be a better human being
for it.

Oh yeah, the guy you are with ****s everything, and I'm better for this!
What a concept! been there done that, you are not talking to a fool, but

if
you have to tell them...|

Or at least able to get a date *before* the guy hits the 10
beer babe point.

Do what you must, Peter. Your life won't affect mine in any sense of the
word.

Ralph Nesbitt

Default XP - Do you hear Ralph? whine, bitch, wail....

To respond to a self admitted egotistical Loon/Kook in a simple enough
manner it could understand.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Why, unless you wish to learn/experience something that has been

precluded
| by observing the world through/with "Rose Colored Filters".

Why is/was Ralph/Ralphie/Nesbitt/lamer

always/continuously/constantly/mostly
posting/submitting/replying with so many/
numerous/frequent/plentiful/abundant/copious/overdone slashes when he
responds/retaliates/replies to anyone/someone on any

subject/thread/question/issue/matter/text/theme....?/query/question/request/
.

It's laughable/comic/funny/humorous/amusing/droll/waggish..... but

ridiculous/preposterous/absurd/silly/outlandish/outrageous/bizarre/unreasona
ble/incredible/nonsensical.

CM

Ralph Nesbitt

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:10:51 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Why, unless you wish to learn/experience something that has been

precluded
| by observing the world through/with "Rose Colored Filters".

Why is/was Ralph/Ralphie/Nesbitt/lamer

always/continuously/constantly/mostly
posting/submitting/replying with so many/
numerous/frequent/plentiful/abundant/copious/overdone slashes when he
responds/retaliates/replies to anyone/someone on any

subject/thread/question/issue/matter/text/theme....?/query/question/request

/
.

It's laughable/comic/funny/humorous/amusing/droll/waggish..... but

ridiculous/preposterous/absurd/silly/outlandish/outrageous/bizarre/unreason

ble/incredible/nonsensical.

You forgot boring, which is *the* unforgiveable sin....

I have responded in a manner that you could understand.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Donal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:16:01 GMT, "Warrior Princess"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

You have been fooled, Wiley. The below post by "wannabe putz" is not

from
me.

Just the regular forgery, what have you...

LP

This is how stupid she is. It's her own header, her own message. Peter
simply changed her user name to "wannabe putz" in the introduction when
replying to her, as he is tired of her bull**** like so many others. I
cannot believe she was stupid enough to xpost her crap to nanau.

Here is the original message which she claims is forged:

Here is the message where she posts the "forged" header:

She has got to be usenet's biggest, saddest kook.

Jerry

Jerry,
What on Earth makes you think that we give a ****?

You should keep your personal problems to yourself.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

Ahh! The true vulgarian speaks.

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

Go **** yourself.

Jerry

Donal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:53:37 +0100, "Donal" wrote
in alt.sailing.asa:

You should keep your personal problems to yourself.

Go **** yourself.

OOoohhh! Thanks for the advice. [5 minute gap] Aaaaah! I really enjoyed
that.

Any more good tips?

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

I wonder if his mother is proud of him?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso spewed:

Wipe that gravy off your chin, ****wit.

Jerry

Donal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:15:17 +0100, "Donal" wrote
in alt.sailing.asa:

Any more good tips?

Wipe that gravy off your chin, ****wit.

[uses napkin]
Gravy's gone, Jerry! What next?

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

Well at least that's not vulgar. Bit limited though.

Hawkins said "For thousands of years man acted like the animals. But
then we learned to talk". Are you deliberately trying to prove him wrong?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:28:59 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Was that a greeting or an animal grunt? Pray tell.

Yeah, pray tell.

Jerry

Jerry

The_navigator©

The real you is displaying itself for all to see, and we sit back to
wonder at your performance offer but a few words to encourage you.

Cheers MC

Is this really the best this group has to offer?

Jerry