Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in
m:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
JL Grasso wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:28:59 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

JL Grasso wrote in
m:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:40:13 GMT, Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

JL Grasso wrote in
m:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:09:04 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

JL Grasso wrote in
news:qs24ivs328rbfqk9tok8dcjam2n2oo6dks@4ax. com:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 02:17:27 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

JL Grasso wrote in
news:j0p3ivstk69v33eujahafoi27evrep9ouc@4a x.com:

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:32:53 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
news:lci3ivc75rqhjsd6nluok6ed2drtj0vavi@ 4ax.com...
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:21:10 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:35:21 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote in
alt.disasters.aviation:

JL Grasso wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:36:14 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote in
alt.disasters.aviation:

Ralph Nesbitt slashed and inverted comma'd:

"Peter Wiley" wrote
in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:31:36 GMT, "Ralph
Nesbitt" wrote:

"Peter Wiley"
wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:00:35 GMT, "Ralph
Nesbitt"
wrote:

"Donal" wrote in
message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
message

six .com ...
"Capt. Mooron"
wrote in

t.c a:

I didn't realize there was a limit
on Bunyips... they
seem to
bite
at
anything.

anything that looks tasty, sure.

"anything that looks tasty, sure" must
surely rank as one
of
the
weakest,
most limp wristed, effeminate responses
that I have ever
seen!

That wouldn't even raise an eyebrow in
alt.vicars.teaparty.

If you consident the ADA group to be so
beneath your
"Capabili
ties,
why
don't you join Capt Mooron & return/stay
in a group you
deem
worthy of
your
skills.

Honestly, Bertie. Can't you do better?
We heard so
much
about
your
skills, and yet you appear to be
completely
useless.

Are you, perhaps, a little bit out of
your depth?

Are you not slightly confused as to where
you are. Capt
Mooron
is more
likely to be familar with the subject of
"Depth".
Altitude/or
lack of
is
the
general/major issue of concern to those
who frequent ADA.
Prehaps it
would
behove you to return to your "Tea Party"
before you drown
or
become
aflicted/disoriented due altitude
sickness/Oxygen
Depravation.

Sorry, ASA regulars are experts in
depravity. Next time at
least get
the spelling right.

Peter Wiley

Please put your peanut brain in gear, before
opening your
"Whale
Shark
Mouth". If you had done so, then considered
the context of the
comment
above
you would realize in the context above,
"Depravation" is the
correct
word,
spelled correctly.

If you had stayed with
spelling/grammar/punctuation
Lames it
would not
have
been worth while to respond. But such a
"Blatant Context
Gaff",
as you
made
above cannot be ignored.

Umm, Ralphie, a gaff is a spar on a ship.
That's almost on
topic
for
ASA, but given your atrocious spelling, I'm
sure it was only accidental.

Taddy is our resident expert on gaffs.

BTW:
http://machaut.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/....sh?WORD=depra
vat ion

Depravation (Page: 394)
Dep`ra*va"tion (?), n. [L. depravitio, from
deprava cf. F. dépravation. See Deprave.]

1. Detraction; depreciation. [Obs.]

To stubborn critics, apt, without a theme, For
depravation.
Shak.
2. The act of depraving, or making anything
bad; the act of corrupting.

3. The state of being depraved or degenerated;
degeneracy;
depravity.

The depravation of his moral character
destroyed his judgment.
Sir
G.
C. Lewis.
4. (Med.) Change for the worse; deterioration;
morbid
perversion.
Syn.
-- Depravity; corruption. See Depravity.

--- ---- ---

Your mentally deficient psyche may be able to
relate this to
oxygen in
some wierd way, but most people who can
understand context
would
have
assumed oxygen *deprivation*. I'll leave it as
an exercise for
you
improve your sadly lacking education as to the
difference in
meaning
between depravation and deprivation.

Great foot shot, though.

Peter Wiley

Common indicators of the slow onset of
"Hypoxia/Altitude
Sickness"
include
but are not limited to "Tunnel Vision" followed
by an increasing
sense of
"Euphoria" accompanied by diminished though
processing
capacity/diminished
cogitative abilities.

Taken in context of the above indicators Oxygen
Depravation is
the
more
"context descriptive term" for the condition
leading to
"Hypoxia/Altitude
Sickness".

It is also more common in everyday usage in
flight training
activities or
among medical personnel dealing with treating
those who are
borderline
Hypoxic due respiratory afflictions.

There are also some known to practice
intentionally limiting
their
oxygen
intake by being choked to near or passing out as
a sexual
stimuli/enhancer.

Considering your response above, perhaps you
were borderline
"Hypoxic", from
cause/reason as you responded to my post.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

I shudder at the thought of the OH&S procedures
you would have written.

You do that often?

Jerry

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like
this?

Wow. Good one.

Jerry

JL Grasso is an ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Jerry

see?

Where?

Why?

How?

More to the point, who?

Moreover, what for?

Well, that's the nub of it, really, but one has to ask, why in
the first instance?

In what time frame are we speaking?

Well, it might have been anytime between then and some point in the
future, whether that be the immediate future or sometime even
further down the road.

Then the answer can only be who knows what?

Well, that would be the only answer in a perfect world, but of course
we live in a world of duality..

bertie

Someone is alleged to have once said "It is a strange, strange world
that we live in, Master Jack."

The who?

bertie

No doubt made "The Quote" famous, but who originated it?
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Capt. Mooron

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
| There's no sense teasing her. She'll take pain, and plenty of it.

You seem to speak from experience..... a former Master?

CM

Madam Vinyl

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Ah, the culprit of all of the cross-posts to ada/asa.....
read on...

"Oz1" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:13:50 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote:

"Oz1" wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:49:25 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

She's not all that bright Katy.

Ya think? Maybe we could set her up with Neal?

She's had a long on going lust for Bertie but hasn't managed to break
his ice cool

Really? How do you know this? LOL

MV

I've seen the way you come on to him.

Really? Got you all hot and bothered, didn't it?

Trying to impress him with your mile high skills

Give the poor man a break, any male that wasn't queer would be impressed....

Madam Vinyl

Default XP - Do you hear Ralph? whine, bitch, wail....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| You need a spanking, but I'm afraid that you would enjoy it too much.

That's an amusing fantasy you can enjoy while struggling in rhythm to my
hand slapping your quivering tush......

Oh, I see you have fanasies too! hehe

while I teach you all about your
subservient role aboard my vessel.

I'm sure you know that role very well and could teach it from experience.
;-)

Madam Vinyl

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a lot of
work.

Tat mean you make the guys dust and vacuum first?

Bertie

Exactly! Now pick up that broom, bitch and get to sweeping.

And step back from the cookie jar....

Madam Vinyl

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| Yes, you did. The question was rhetorical.

Ah... well, you'll have to realize I'm unaccustomed to crew, guests or
females questioning me.....

Well, you will get used to it! ;-)

The Captain is obeyed not questioned...... this lesson can be painful or
pleasurable... depending on your training.

Oh, I've had much training!

Madam Vinyl

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| Yes, you did. The question was rhetorical.

Ah... well, you'll have to realize I'm unaccustomed to crew, guests or
females questioning me.....
The Captain is obeyed not questioned...... this lesson can be painful

or
pleasurable... depending on your training.

Not even to my worst enemy...

Bertie

Ah, now I'm your worst enemy? not a woman scorned, I hope

Madam Vinyl

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:39:56 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
| There's no sense teasing her. She'll take pain, and plenty of it.

You seem to speak from experience..... a former Master?

Not so much that, as witness to it.

Jerry

Very sweet how you lurked over here and found me! I'm impressed with your
stalking abilities. But like I've told you in the last few posts I've made
to you....don't call me, I will call you!

Madam Vinyl

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in message

| Hmm. I don't think that would be much fun, being tied up and spanked

the
| entire trip.

Your pleasure is not my primary concern....

You are right, it should be your *only* concern.

however if you are quickened to
the lash

Lash? Oh, your tongue...okay.

and comely to the eye...

Well, it's never been in question since I posted that pic of me inside a
Canadian Snowbird, years ago....

an occasional treat maybe provided.

Occasional? Do I need to bring my own treats? he hehee

frown on complete and blind obedience.

Well, I'm glad we agree on something....

| I think I may have stepped onto the wrong vessel. Isn't the name of

yours
| called the "Hen Frigate"? ;-)

A Hen Frigate is a term utilized to describe a ship upon which the Captain
allows women to interfere with the orderly progress and operations of the
vessel.

I'm glad your definition coincided with mine.

Then it's agreed the tname of the vessel is "Hen Frigate"? ROFL

I usually allow this to occur once a year as a reminder of why women
should be kept, pampered and properly leashed.

You had me until you said property leashed. Does this mean a 5 carat
diamond getting caught on the lines when I try to climb out onto the dock?

Madam Vinyl

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:23:44 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

.. .

wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
| There's no sense teasing her. She'll take pain, and plenty of it.

You seem to speak from experience..... a former Master?

Not so much that, as witness to it.

Jerry

Very sweet how you lurked over here and found me!

Don't flatter yourself.

Never needed to with you around...