Capt. Mooron

Default XP - Do you hear Ralph? whine, bitch, wail....

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
| I've just never seen someone come out of the closet during a flame war
| like you did earlier. It's distressing, actually.

Oh wow... a gay lame ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha!

| Ok. Keep us posted, you stupid ****wit!

Did you think up that scalding reply by yourself ... or just cut and paste
from your earlier posts??

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
| Why, unless you wish to learn/experience something that has been precluded
| by observing the world through/with "Rose Colored Filters".

Why is/was Ralph/Ralphie/Nesbitt/lamer always/continuously/constantly/mostly
posting/submitting/replying with so many/
numerous/frequent/plentiful/abundant/copious/overdone slashes when he
responds/retaliates/replies to anyone/someone on any
subject/thread/question/issue/matter/text/theme....?/query/question/request/
..

It's laughable/comic/funny/humorous/amusing/droll/waggish..... but
ridiculous/preposterous/absurd/silly/outlandish/outrageous/bizarre/unreasona
ble/incredible/nonsensical.

CM

Capt. Neal

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

--

Using Virtual Access
http://www.soft-shop.com

Sent using Virtual Access 5.51 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Madam Vinyl

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I can't see what Oz was talking about "the enemy" while Scott was posting

Miss Vinyl.... Unless he knows something we don't..... which is what I'm
trying to squeeze out of his broken old body!

I made a post in regards to Ox1 x-posting to ada, which let everyone in ada
(giving Bertster a clue) know that I was in ASA. I called Ox1 the traitor.
He's trying to do a IKWYABHAI post on me.

LP

Madam Vinyl

"katysails" wrote in message

I can't see what Oz was talking about "the enemy" while Scott was posting

Miss Vinyl

alias Lady Pilot...a notorious spammer who has been here before,

Katy, you look terrible in green. Your jealously is not becoming a woman of
your stature. Please refrain from libel, I have too much money and time on
my hands. You need to get a net clue what a spammer is, first of all.

[apology accepted in this space]

albeit this time she is addressing herself to individuals here,
which is a new thing.

Maybe just for you, don't get too excited...

Remember, female spiders kill theier mates after the act....

Who is your fly?

Madam Vinyl

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
won't go away... I've decided I'll invade them. It's been a slice and they
seem to be way out of their league in wit or rhetoric...

Welcome aboard, Captain!

I don't have long since it will be time to get sailing again soon. I did a
night sail on Saturday. What a great time that was. Singlehanded. I'll be
off to Mahone Bay for the Wooden Boat Festival sometime before Wednesday.

Well, it's about time you printed out your schedule for me, I'm a busy woman
you know...

Madam Vinyl

"Peter Wiley" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:28:59 GMT, "Madam Vinyl"
wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a lot of
work.

No worries. Plenty more where you came from.

Glad you are feeling strong! Now go out there and get one...

Peter Wiley

.

It's laughable/comic/funny/humorous/amusing/droll/waggish..... but
ridiculous/preposterous/absurd/silly/outlandish/outrageous/bizarre/unreasona
ble/incredible/nonsensical.

You forgot boring, which is *the* unforgiveable sin....
Warrior Princess

"Peter Wiley" wrote :

wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a lot

of
work.

No worries. Plenty more where you came from.

Glad you are feeling strong! Now go out there and get one...

Why on earth would I settle for *one* ?????

I dunno, maybe you are a male slut?

I'm a sailor. I'm allowed
to have one in each port.

Please point me to the sailing manual for more information on this exciting
event!

Face it - there are more available straight
women than straight men,

Jeez, you aren't telling me anything I didn't already know.

which means I get to pick and choose and you
don't.

Don't tell me you are an arrogant dickhead too?

High maintenance women can bitch with their equally high
maintenance women friends while those who want male company don't lack
for it.

Whatever. I'm sure you hang behind the "quickie mart" waiting for ice...

Learn to share and learn some humility.

Share? Are you the preacher man?

You'll be a better human being
for it.

Oh yeah, the guy you are with ****s everything, and I'm better for this!
What a concept! been there done that, you are not talking to a fool, but if
you have to tell them...|

Or at least able to get a date *before* the guy hits the 10
beer babe point.

Do what you must, Peter. Your life won't affect mine in any sense of the
word.

Warrior Princess

You have been fooled, Wiley. The below post by "wannabe putz" is not from
me.

Just the regular forgery, what have you...

LP

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message

wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Madam Vinyl" wrote:
| Hmmm, very interesting....you have my attention.

I know... and I'm comfortable with that.

Well, don't get too comfy too quickly. Rumour has it that I'm a

lot
of
work.

No worries. Plenty more where you came from.

Glad you are feeling strong! Now go out there and get one...

Why on earth would I settle for *one* ?????

I dunno, maybe you are a male slut?

I'm a sailor. I'm allowed
to have one in each port.

Please point me to the sailing manual for more information on this

exciting
event!

Read your history books. Common usage. Ask any sailor, for that
matter.

Face it - there are more available straight
women than straight men,

Jeez, you aren't telling me anything I didn't already know.

which means I get to pick and choose and you
don't.

Don't tell me you are an arrogant dickhead too?

I don't know - how many other men do you know that you classify as
arrogant dickheads? If there are lots, perhaps you should look in a
mirror to discover why. You're probably either selecting for them or
creating them on the fly - so to speak.

High maintenance women can bitch with their equally high
maintenance women friends while those who want male company don't lack
for it.

Whatever. I'm sure you hang behind the "quickie mart" waiting for ice...

Got no idea what this idiom is, so I guess it doesn't apply.

Learn to share and learn some humility.

Share? Are you the preacher man?

How did you guess?

You'll be a better human being
for it.

Oh yeah, the guy you are with ****s everything, and I'm better for this!
What a concept! been there done that, you are not talking to a fool, but

if
you have to tell them...|

ROFLMAO. Sad to see that you think men have only one use for women. Or
perhaps it's just your personal experience that you're relying on. Got
news for you - I like the company and companionship of attractive,
intelligent and civilised women regardless of whether they feel like
sharing my bed or not. At the moment I have half a dozen women I go
out with on that basis and more for the asking. Only so much free time
in my life, alas. Some have to wait.

Perhaps you should provide something other than sex when hunting for a
man. You may be able to keep him longer than a one night stand.

Or at least able to get a date *before* the guy hits the 10
beer babe point.

Do what you must, Peter. Your life won't affect mine in any sense of the
word.

Actually, I do as I choose. There's a big difference. I don't expect
my life to affect yours except insofar as you post wannabe dom fem
trails into ASA at a time when I'm bored and it's raining. Even then
your interest factor is pretty low. You're a cut above Ralphie and his
cohorts, but that's damning with faint praise. I mean, 1 degree Kelvin
is above absolute zero, for example.

One thing I don't do is waste my time changing names every couple of
posts.

Peter Wiley