Danny Taddei

Default Danny Taddei the stalker

You're cal 20 is unsinkable? only if you filled it with something.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I would, but it's unsinkable... I'd certainly make money
on the insurance, but it's just too much fun to sail.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

What a fool. I have a Cal 20 (twenty feet long). There's
no reason to carry a gun.

You might want to do everyone a favor and shoot that poor dated tub

through the

bilge.

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

Jonathan Ganz

So you deny you're in love with an iguana??

Well, ok.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Now, how in the hell do you think you could get me worried about
something I never did? Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaa Whaaaa... Is making up crap all
you ever do? the others here can be a pain but at least they are at
least sometimes funny. You're a seriously freaky dude!

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, in any case, I'm not even considering it. I just think it's
fun to get him worried about it. See... I'm just a lousy troller.
sigh...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

I'm sure any good lawyer could get it thrown out as
harassment mislabeled as stalking.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Actually, there's quite a bit of case law that supports email
as one of the methods of stalking.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

No, stalking is stalking your physical body - not sending
e-mail. If and when he gets close enough to you so you
can hear his voice then that will fit the definition of stalking.

I think a threatening phone call is considered stalking, too
but e-mail is probably stretching it a bit.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
.. .

How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Jonathan Ganz

Please don't email me first, second, or third. I'm sure you
can find a date in one of the local iguana-boy bars.

Hey **** for brains... I would have had to email you first!

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

[...]

Danny Taddei

Yes my wife left me - to go to the grocery store and buy me food.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Why would I call the cops? Do you think you'll be threatening me
over the phone? What is it with you? Has your wife left you?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
newsmkPa.2379$_s.2131@fed1read03...

Get caller ID bozo. I have never emailed you or called you. If I have
then call the cops, like I know you would have done already.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Really people... I might have to change my email address.

And the phone calls... it's really getting strange.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I've never eamiled you in my life gayzy

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
.. .

How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Simple Simon

Now, you put your foot in it, Danny. Jonathan loves it
when somebody makes threats because it is something
just about every TOS agreement prohibits and now he
will email your post to your ISP and they will be forced
to take action against you because he will tell them if
they don't take action they will hear from his lawyers.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message news:FZkPa.2394$_s.939@fed1read03...
Hey gayzy, why don't you repost one of those email messages you said I
sent you. Just remember that you will be printing something you can get
caught at. If you were to fabricate anything, I will take legal action.
If you post something I wrote i wouldn't be able to. Just remember that.
Oh, and I will bust your ass if you post something of your own and say
it was from me. I WILL.

It might be easier to just admit that you made it up because if you say
I did anything that I didn't do I will go after you and I will use the
records of that place recycler.com that you posted the iguana ad in.
You're toast fagboy.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

[...]

Bobsprit

If you were to fabricate anything, I will take legal action.

Bwahahahahahhaha!

RB
katysails

Default Spurned female stalker turns to voodoo

We're surprised that dolls like this are being sold on the open market," said one cop. "We may investigate where she obtained
it."

How naive can you get? You can get a voodoo doll for less than abuck in Louisiana...they sell them by the binsful...I take it
witchcraft isn't allowed in Japan...Sounds like Sakaguschi was on the wrong track, though. A voodoo doll is used to get rid of
someone, not to get them back. Her juju was definitely tainted.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Danny Taddei

well, if he anything worth taking I would but who the hell wants to pay
slip payments for a cal 20

Bobsprit wrote:

If you were to fabricate anything, I will take legal action.

Bwahahahahahhaha!

RB

katysails

-- Speaking of voodoo dolls how's that leg feeling lately, Katy?

My legs are just fine...working better than ever....Are you having problems adjusting to having to sit and pee?
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

Wow. Ok. I guess we put that to rest.

So, then who's the broad standing next to you
if it isn't an iguana??

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
yep

Oh Danny Boy! Capt.American ASA 149 July 12th 03 04:49 PM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM