Jonathan Ganz

Default Danny Taddei the stalker

I think it fits. He's been searching through the calendar
on my website. He's been threatening me and those
who he thinks are friends of mine. He seems fixated on
getting me because I told him he was wrong about having
guns on a boat and (apparently) because he thinks I think
his wife is ugly. He's GOT to be right, and I've got to be
wrong. Apparently, his ISP told him to cut it out after he
begged them not to cancel his account. He thinks I'm the
person who reported him. I might have. I certainly had
good reason to, but I will neither confirm nor deny it.

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.