Jonathan Ganz

Default Danny Taddei the stalker

I think it fits. He's been searching through the calendar
on my website. He's been threatening me and those
who he thinks are friends of mine. He seems fixated on
getting me because I told him he was wrong about having
guns on a boat and (apparently) because he thinks I think
his wife is ugly. He's GOT to be right, and I've got to be
wrong. Apparently, his ISP told him to cut it out after he
begged them not to cancel his account. He thinks I'm the
person who reported him. I might have. I certainly had
good reason to, but I will neither confirm nor deny it.

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

Donal

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
It wasn't fair. It was too easy. Mooron did give me good
instruction though. Of course, I'm sure I'm ready to take
on big fish (very big) like RB.

"Slowly, Slowly, catchee monkey!"

Take your time.

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

You might be right.

wrote in message
news
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:38:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

I think it fits. He's been searching through the calendar
on my website. He's been threatening me and those
who he thinks are friends of mine. He seems fixated on
getting me because I told him he was wrong about having
guns on a boat and (apparently) because he thinks I think
his wife is ugly. He's GOT to be right, and I've got to be
wrong. Apparently, his ISP told him to cut it out after he
begged them not to cancel his account. He thinks I'm the
person who reported him. I might have. I certainly had
good reason to, but I will neither confirm nor deny it.

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

I think he's just very, very, lonely, now that his career is so completely

over.
Maybe we could try hooking him up with Bobwimp. They could be lonely

together.
Bobwimp could help get Danny documented.

BB

Capt.American

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
I think it fits. He's been searching through the calendar
on my website. He's been threatening me and those
who he thinks are friends of mine. He seems fixated on
getting me because I told him he was wrong about having
guns on a boat and (apparently) because he thinks I think
his wife is ugly. He's GOT to be right, and I've got to be
wrong. Apparently, his ISP told him to cut it out after he
begged them not to cancel his account. He thinks I'm the
person who reported him. I might have. I certainly had
good reason to, but I will neither confirm nor deny it.

Big deal, the dullest calender in gaytown.

Speaking of stalkers hopefully a local will get you, they all now know
your to scared and stupid to carry a gun on your boat. You have made
yourself a target.

You called his wife ugly, and you brought his lizard into your sick
sexual fantasy. You seem to be the one stirring things up gayzy.

Have you all your life, always had someone else fight your fights
ganz? Did you cry to mommy, daddy, mr policeman, coach, firemen,
isp's,dea,cia,fbi,ect,ect..........Tattle tale, snitch, narc,
crybaby,a true mommas-boy, hiding behind her skirt.

Your post here shows how you follow or observe and comment about
Danny persistently, especially out of obsession of his butt.

Capt. American
Always Armed At Sea!

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

jlrogers

Default Spurned female stalker turns to voodoo

Spurned female stalker turns to voodoo

The case took an interesting turn when the authorities searched Sakaguchi's residence and turned up a "noroi no wara ningyo," a
straw doll used in Japan since ancient times for the purpose of voodoo-type curses. The doll was tacked to a board bearing the name
of Sakaguchi's female rival; a pair of 5-inch nails had been driven into the torso.

The 35-year-old man met Sakaguchi the end of last year and the two began living together in her apartment. But he soon became
unnerved over her possessiveness, manifested in the form of pathological jealousy, and moved out four months later. Subsequently
Sakaguchi broke into the man's home, cut up the neckties and articles of clothing she claimed to have given him, and bent the shafts
of his golf clubs.

Between April 24 and June 10, the man allegedly received over 600 telephone calls and email messages from Sakaguchi on his cell
phone. When he began a relationship with another woman, Sakaguchi also sent her a barrage of threatening messages warning her to
"Keep your hands off him," and "I know where you live."

After the man reported Sakaguchi's stalking to the police, she was summoned to the station four times, but obstinately refused to
appear on the grounds that "people have the freedom to love."

Concerned that Sakaguchi's verbal intimidation might escalate to physical assault, police finally moved on the complaint and
arrested her. They found the voodoo doll in a cardboard box during a search of her residence, together with a manual explaining the
correct procedure for putting curses on their intended victims.

"We're surprised that dolls like this are being sold on the open market," said one cop. "We may investigate where she obtained it."

Such dolls are widely available from mail order firms and via the Internet. They are priced from 700 yen and up.

June 30, 2003

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...

No, stalking is stalking your physical body - not sending
e-mail. If and when he gets close enough to you so you
can hear his voice then that will fit the definition of stalking.

I think a threatening phone call is considered stalking, too
but e-mail is probably stretching it a bit.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

Jonathan Ganz

This from the guy who can't get it up?? Or was that your
girlfriend?

What a fool. I have a Cal 20 (twenty feet long). There's
no reason to carry a gun. Danny the iguana boy, however,
seems frantic to be "prepared," for what no one knows.
Perhaps to protect himself from his wife.

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...

bs deleted

Jonathan Ganz

Well, in any case, I'm not even considering it. I just think it's
fun to get him worried about it. See... I'm just a lousy troller.
sigh...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I'm sure any good lawyer could get it thrown out as
harassment mislabeled as stalking.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Actually, there's quite a bit of case law that supports email
as one of the methods of stalking.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

No, stalking is stalking your physical body - not sending
e-mail. If and when he gets close enough to you so you
can hear his voice then that will fit the definition of stalking.

I think a threatening phone call is considered stalking, too
but e-mail is probably stretching it a bit.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

Bobsprit

What a fool. I have a Cal 20 (twenty feet long). There's
no reason to carry a gun.

You might want to do everyone a favor and shoot that poor dated tub through the
bilge.

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Oh Danny Boy! Capt.American ASA 149 July 12th 03 04:49 PM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM