Bobsprit

Default Smell the wind

It's an observable fact. Perhaps there's something wrong
with your nose.

No it's not. No animal, not even a dog can "small direction." They can track
and so can we in a limited manner. It's not the same thing.
But "smell direction?"
Nope, sorry.

RB
Bobsprit

Default Message for Ganzy

Oh, Robert! Please tell us that you realise that Scotty was trolling with
that post.

You mean he lied about his waterpump and sailing with his wife??
Brilliant!

RB
Bobsprit

Don't you do as you please on your boat?

Nope, can't operate like you, Donal. I follow safety laws and regulations and
don't allow drinking on board. If it was truly up to me

RB
Bobsprit

You haven't a clue...not one iota....you sail in a bathtub and call it
sailing..

yes, Katy. Enjoy your "superior" vocation and recreation.
In your narrow world, I'm sure it helps you sleep.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Poor Bobby. What on Earth is going on inside his head?

He's in the matrix!

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Oh please. It's pretty easy to tell from the smell, for example,
that we're close to the city front. The restaurants make it easy
to navigate when there's fog.

Besides, I'm talking about smell, not small. Is that why you're
always ranting about all your possessions? Lacking in size are
you?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's an observable fact. Perhaps there's something wrong
with your nose.

No it's not. No animal, not even a dog can "small direction." They can

track
and so can we in a limited manner. It's not the same thing.
But "smell direction?"
Nope, sorry.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Looks like you do.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I don't get the connection between a boat and pedophiles.

Liar.

RB

Jeff Morris

You can't tell the wind direction by the smell? Do you have some sort of handicap that
impairs your olfactory sense? This is basic stuff, Booby, every sailor knows how to do
this. I was taught to navigate in the fog by sound and smell.

Next you'll be claiming you can't tell what kind of boat is approaching by the sound it
makes, or how far away the rocks are.

Seriously, Bob, what you have to do is a few blindfolded sailing sessions - there's a
whole world of sensations out there, if you just close your eyes.

-j

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Ganzy was right, you haven't got a clue have you?

About smelling wind direction...nope!

Bwahahahahaha!

Capt. Mooron

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message

| - there's a
| whole world of sensations out there, if you just close your eyes.

Heh... I just tried that and ran into the door jam! OUCH!! That wasn't a
good sensation!

CM

SkitchNYC

No it's not. No animal, not even a dog can "small direction." They can track
and so can we in a limited manner. It's not the same thing.
But "smell direction?"
Nope, sorry.

What a tedious, boring distinction you draw.

Need cruising funds? Rob O'Hern Cruising 0 July 22nd 04 08:17 AM
OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry NOYB General 408 July 2nd 04 12:18 PM
test message only joel Cruising 0 June 18th 04 08:07 PM
National/International paddling message boards or fora Mike McCrea General 5 October 1st 03 06:33 PM