NOYB

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that the 18-29
year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the answer "why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between the ages of 18
to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

In article .net,
says...

Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that the

18-29

year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the answer "why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between the ages

of 18

to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

The leader of your party is less informed than many high school seniors
and clearly demonstrates a lack of historical context when sending our
kids across the globe to fight and die for his ideological whims.

Republicans worship the uninformed because "he's a regular guy like me."

So which is worse, an uninformed electorate or an uniformed President?

Duh.

They support Kerry because they don't know who we fought in WWII. OK. Got
it. And, the tail light on my trailer went bad because I ran out of baking
powder and forgot to put it on the shopping list.

I'd think the uneducated would cleave unto a president who, while standing
next to the prime minister of one country, said he was from a different one.

Or a president who, if you spun a globe with the names of the various
countries removed, and asked if he could point out the locations of,
say, 20 countries...couldn't.
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

In article .net,
says...

[...]

Just your opinion....certainly not fact though.

Doug Kanter

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

In article .net,
says...

[...]

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from your
foreign minister, who came to Texas."-To a Slovak journalist as quoted by
Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. Bush's meeting was with Janez
Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose your moron could've mustered the brain power to prepare for a
state visit and know something his guest's country, or at the very least,
know that the person he spent time with was the head honcho?

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...

In article .net,
says...

[...]

Until he was appointed POTUS, Bush was probably the least traveled
president of the 20th or 21st Century. He hadn't been anywhere outside
the US except Mexico, I think, and that was only to get drunk and laid.

jim--

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...

In article .net,
says...

[...]

Similar to Clintons experience prior to becoming POTUS. Clinton probably
has the edge on blowjobs and getting laid though.

Doug Kanter

"jim--" wrote in message

Until he was appointed POTUS, Bush was probably the least traveled
president of the 20th or 21st Century. He hadn't been anywhere outside
the US except Mexico, I think, and that was only to get drunk and laid.

Similar to Clintons experience prior to becoming POTUS. Clinton probably
has the edge on blowjobs and getting laid though.

Does Bush sound educated enough, IN YOUR OPINION, to be a brain surgeon?

P.Fritz

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...

In article .net,
says...

[...]

Remeber that clinton dodged the draft by going to England.(back when
avoiding going to veitnam was admirable)....and managed a war protest trip
to Moscow at the same time