jps

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

In article .net,
says...
Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that the 18-29
year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the answer "why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between the ages of 18
to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

The leader of your party is less informed than many high school seniors
and clearly demonstrates a lack of historical context when sending our
kids across the globe to fight and die for his ideological whims.

Republicans worship the uninformed because "he's a regular guy like me."

So which is worse, an uninformed electorate or an uniformed President?

Duh.