jim--

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
m...

In article

.net,
says...

Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that

the

18-29

year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the

answer

"why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between

the

ages

of 18

to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War

II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

The leader of your party is less informed than many high school

seniors

and clearly demonstrates a lack of historical context when

sending
our
kids across the globe to fight and die for his ideological whims.

Republicans worship the uninformed because "he's a regular guy

like

me."

So which is worse, an uninformed electorate or an uniformed

President?

Duh.

They support Kerry because they don't know who we fought in WWII.

OK.

Got

it. And, the tail light on my trailer went bad because I ran out

of

baking

powder and forgot to put it on the shopping list.

I'd think the uneducated would cleave unto a president who, while

standing

next to the prime minister of one country, said he was from a

different

one.

Or a president who, if you spun a globe with the names of the

various
countries removed, and asked if he could point out the locations

of,
say, 20 countries...couldn't.

Just your opinion....certainly not fact though.

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand

from
your
foreign minister, who came to Texas."-To a Slovak journalist as

quoted
by
Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. Bush's meeting was with

Janez
Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose your moron could've mustered the brain power to

prepare
for a
state visit and know something his guest's country, or at the very

least,
know that the person he spent time with was the head honcho?

Until he was appointed POTUS, Bush was probably the least traveled
president of the 20th or 21st Century. He hadn't been anywhere outside
the US except Mexico, I think, and that was only to get drunk and

laid.

Similar to Clintons experience prior to becoming POTUS. Clinton

probably
has the edge on blowjobs and getting laid though.

Remeber that clinton dodged the draft by going to England.(back when
avoiding going to veitnam was admirable)....and managed a war protest trip
to Moscow at the same time

Lucky for him...finding England and Russia on a map would have been
difficult for him otherwise. ;-)

NOYB

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

[...]

1999? How can Bush be blamed for something that happened while Clinton was
President? ;-)

NOYB

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Quantity never out-trumps quality. Clinton was the master of the trailer
park tramp. Just reaching out to his base, I guess.

Harry Krause

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

NOT similar, you ignorant ass. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.
Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
t.com...

[...]

Once again, d.f., Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from

your
foreign minister, who came to Texas."-To a Slovak journalist as quoted

by
Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. Bush's meeting was with Janez
Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

1999? How can Bush be blamed for something that happened while Clinton

was
President? ;-)

What the difference? Bush was the one visited by the foreign dignitary. MY
15 YR OLD SON would realize that the correct thing to do would be to know
something about the person's country, fer chrissake. What the hell's wrong
with you, NOYB?

jim--

jim-- wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

And Bush was a Yale grad with an MBA.

jim--

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Hey dummy, and Bush was a Yale grad with an MBA.

Harry Krause

jim-- wrote:

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message
.. .

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
net.com...

In article

ink.net,

[...]

So? Bush got into Harvard because of connections, not because of
smarts...remember, he was turned down by a third-rate texas law school.
Frither, an MBA, even from Harvard, is not much of an intellectual
accomplishment. No original research is needed.

Bush is as dumb as a post. Every time he opens his mouth, he proves it.
It must mean something to you to try to make him sound bright, but he
isn't. If he isn't the dumbest POTUS in our nation's history, he's
certainly in the top two.
Doug Kanter

"jim--" wrote in message

NOT similar, you ignorant ass. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.

Hey dummy, and Bush was a Yale grad with an MBA.

I don't know why I'm bothering to ask, but if you knew nothing of the
backgrounds of either man and you met them both at a party, which would you
guess was the Rhodes scholar?