Harry Krause

Default OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry

jim-- wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jim--" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. com...

In article .net,
says...

Awhile ago, Harry posted the results of a poll which showed that the

18-29

year old age group supports Kerry. I think we've found the answer

"why":

"A new Gallup poll says that 53 percent of Americans between the

ages

of 18

to 29 do not know who the USA fought in Europe during World War II."

Democrats. The party for the uninformed.

The leader of your party is less informed than many high school

seniors

and clearly demonstrates a lack of historical context when sending

our

kids across the globe to fight and die for his ideological whims.

Republicans worship the uninformed because "he's a regular guy like

me."

So which is worse, an uninformed electorate or an uniformed

President?

Duh.

They support Kerry because they don't know who we fought in WWII. OK.

Got

it. And, the tail light on my trailer went bad because I ran out of

baking

powder and forgot to put it on the shopping list.

I'd think the uneducated would cleave unto a president who, while

standing

next to the prime minister of one country, said he was from a

different

one.

Or a president who, if you spun a globe with the names of the various
countries removed, and asked if he could point out the locations of,
say, 20 countries...couldn't.

Just your opinion....certainly not fact though.

"The only thing I know about Slovakia is what I learned first-hand from

your

foreign minister, who came to Texas."-To a Slovak journalist as quoted

by

Knight Ridder News Service, June 22, 1999. Bush's meeting was with Janez
Drnovsek, the prime minister of Slovenia.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Do you suppose your moron could've mustered the brain power to prepare

for a

state visit and know something his guest's country, or at the very

least,

know that the person he spent time with was the head honcho?

Until he was appointed POTUS, Bush was probably the least traveled
president of the 20th or 21st Century. He hadn't been anywhere outside
the US except Mexico, I think, and that was only to get drunk and laid.

Similar to Clintons experience prior to becoming POTUS.

NOT similar, you ignorant ass. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.