Jonathan Ganz

Default Message for Ganzy

A sailboat is not a tool you fool. It's a boat upon which
you float, eat, ****, and soap. It's a vessel for travelling
not for arriving. Why do you think they say that hope
floats?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
A boat isn't
an investment. It's not a stepping stone. It's not a means
to an end. It's a transcendental experience.

Wrong, Ganzy. A boat is a tool, one of man's finest. Calling it a
"transcendental experience" is further yupicifcation of that concept.
What an insult you and Scotty are to the heritage of boats!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

They haven't stood in front of the wind and the sea. Anyone
who does is changed by it. Obviously, you haven't either.
Too bad.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You can't stand in front of the wind
and the sea and be unchanged by it, whether or not the
wind is on a small lake or an ocean passage.

The fact that so many people could care less about boats and the sea

disputes
this. Some people want to climb a mountain or fly. The sea doesn't

interest
them.
What narrow thinkers Ganzy and Scotty are!

RB

Bill Mitchelmore

Default Smell the wind

Ganzy was right, you haven't got a clue have you?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
start feeling
off. turn the car around and head toward the sea, closer I get the
better I feel.

yeah, like Katy turning her big nose into the wind to see "where" it's

coming
from...

RB

Bobsprit

They haven't stood in front of the wind and the sea. Anyone
who does is changed by it.

More nasty elitist crap. Not everyone is "changed by the sea" Ganzy. Some of us
where with the sea all along. And others could care less and live in the
mountains.

RB
Scott Vernon

sad, truly pathetically sad.

"Bobsprit" wrote

A boat is a tool

Scott Vernon

You're wasting your time , Donut. bob hasn't got a clue.

--
Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Don't you enjoy sailing, Robert?

I love it, but I don't dishonor the true heritage of boats by treating

it
like
a some kind of superior experience.

True sailors have always treated sailing as a special experience. Think
about all the superstision that surrounds boating?

Why do you think that they used to have a model of a topless female on a
vessel's bowsprit (as opposed to titless she-male model on Bobsprit's
vessel)?

That's why I'm so generous with her, inviting practically anyone out for

sail.

That isn't surprising. After all, no decent sailors would go out for a
half hour motorsail with a wimp who is prone to panic attacks in an F3.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
a some kind of superior experience.

True sailors have always treated sailing as a special experience.

There's a big difference between "special" and "superior." Your effort to

make
sailing into some form of elitist activity is nothing short of horrific.

Tut, tut, Robert. Sailing is not an elitist activity. _You_ are the
living proof that sailing is not elitist.

Nobody could call sailing "elitist" when people like you and Danny have
boats.

Still, it's your boat. Do as you please.

True. It *is* my boat. I'm glad that you allow me to do as I please!!!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

True. It *is* my boat. I'm glad that you allow me to do as I please!!!

Rapists and pedaphiles also do as they please, at least until they're caught.
Enjoy your "hobby."

RB
Bobsprit

sad, truly pathetically sad.

In scott's case a boat is a horrific loss of cash and waste of time!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

he's losing it.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
True. It *is* my boat. I'm glad that you allow me to do as I

please!!!

Rapists and pedaphiles also do as they please, at least until they're

caught.
Enjoy your "hobby."

RB

Need cruising funds? Rob O'Hern Cruising 0 July 22nd 04 08:17 AM
OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry NOYB General 408 July 2nd 04 12:18 PM
test message only joel Cruising 0 June 18th 04 08:07 PM
National/International paddling message boards or fora Mike McCrea General 5 October 1st 03 06:33 PM