SkitchNYC

Default Message for Ganzy

I'm truly dissapointed in this shallow and openly materialistic view of one
of
the oldest and most dangerous professions.

RB

Good one.
SkitchNYC

Nope, can't operate like you, Donal. I follow safety laws and regulations and
don't allow drinking on board.

Booooringggg.

If it was truly up to me

yes?

Capt. Mooron

I got just a nice all day buzz while sailing today. Beer, Rum, Tokes.. more
beer, rum tokes.... rafted up to a fishing boat and had more beer, rum,
tokes..... got some free lobster and a nice halibut... took off and went to
a nice cove for dinner... sailed back with more beer, rum, tokes.... set
anchor and promptly passed out while having some
beer....z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

CM

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
| Nope, can't operate like you, Donal. I follow safety laws and regulations
and
| don't allow drinking on board.
|
| Booooringggg.
|
| If it was truly up to me
|
| yes?

Scott Vernon

Default Smell the wind

maybe it's still up Jaxies' ass?

--
Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
It's an observable fact. Perhaps there's something wrong
with your nose.

Jonathan Ganz

A very, very small tool surrounded by lots of fat.

wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:58:01 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

sad, truly pathetically sad.

Bob's a tool.

"Bobsprit" wrote

A boat is a tool

Scott Vernon

the key word being 'sailor', leaves booby out of the conversation.

--
Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote ...
This is basic stuff, Booby, every sailor knows how to do
this.

Scott Vernon

WTF?

"Bobsprit" wrote
It's just was "I" happen to enjoy.

Scott Vernon

see?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Only a sailor would understand.

No sailor get's overly romantic about the roots of sailing. It just wasn't

the
case. It was a brutal life. Our version is a joke compared to "real"

sailors.
As I said before, you dishonor the spirit of sailing by attempting to rate

it,
rank it or in any way classify it in some shallow elitist manner.
I'm truly dissapointed in this shallow and openly materialistic view of

one of
the oldest and most dangerous professions.
It's no wonder that I've eclipsed most of you already.

RB

Scott Vernon

prostitution?

"SkitchNYC" wrote
the oldest and most dangerous profession.

Bobsprit

prostitution?

No thanks. Your wife is way to old a baggy.

RB

Need cruising funds? Rob O'Hern Cruising 0 July 22nd 04 08:17 AM
OT--why the 18-29 year olds support Kerry NOYB General 408 July 2nd 04 12:18 PM
test message only joel Cruising 0 June 18th 04 08:07 PM
National/International paddling message boards or fora Mike McCrea General 5 October 1st 03 06:33 PM