Default Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes

None of these pictures are mine. They were downloaded mainly
from alt.binaries.pictures.military. My apologies to the OP but I did
not record their names.

I do not have the FAQs for this NG but have been led to believe
that the types of ships generally posted include both sail and
power and both civilian and military. My first post is small so if I am
posting pictures not appropriate for this NG, please let me know
before my next attempt. Thank you.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Attached Thumbnails
Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes-altonaandhamburg-heinrichpetersen.jpg

schreef in bericht

None of these pictures are mine. They were downloaded mainly
from alt.binaries.pictures.military. My apologies to the OP but I did
not record their names.

I do not have the FAQs for this NG but have been led to believe
that the types of ships generally posted include both sail and
power and both civilian and military. My first post is small so if I am
posting pictures not appropriate for this NG, please let me know
before my next attempt. Thank you.

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post more.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

None of these pictures are mine. They were downloaded mainly
from alt.binaries.pictures.military. My apologies to the OP but I
did not record their names.

I do not have the FAQs for this NG but have been led to believe
that the types of ships generally posted include both sail and
power and both civilian and military. My first post is small so
if I am posting pictures not appropriate for this NG, please let
me know before my next attempt. Thank you.

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post
more.

OK, Bouler, I will! Again, I can't take credit for any of these
pictures. Some are on the small side and many are rather poor scans
probably because the original photos were bad. I'm sure that I never
downloaded anything from here but there's always the chance that the
same pictures get posted to multiple NGs. I'll try to make some sense
of the nautical pics I've downloaded over the year into some logical
series and have at it.

Are there any post/day limits I should know about or anything else that
might get me into trouble? Most of these pictures are named as found
but I have cleaned up as many as I could to make more sense and be more
representative of the true name.

Thanks for your interest and support, Bouler!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post
more.

OK, Bouler, I will! Again, I can't take credit for any of these
pictures. Some are on the small side and many are rather poor scans
probably because the original photos were bad. I'm sure that I never
downloaded anything from here but there's always the chance that the
same pictures get posted to multiple NGs. I'll try to make some sense
of the nautical pics I've downloaded over the year into some logical
series and have at it.

Are there any post/day limits I should know about or anything else that
might get me into trouble? Most of these pictures are named as found
but I have cleaned up as many as I could to make more sense and be more
representative of the true name.

Thanks for your interest and support, Bouler!

Well I never post more than 30 if I have a great upload, if the total series
is 50 I can post them in one time.
This is a group af friends who share their passion of ships and the see.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Are there any post/day limits I should know about or anything
else that might get me into trouble? Most of these pictures are
named as found but I have cleaned up as many as I could to make
more sense and be more representative of the true name.

Thanks for your interest and support, Bouler!

Well I never post more than 30 if I have a great upload, if the
total series is 50 I can post them in one time.
This is a group af friends who share their passion of ships and
the see.

Dang! Did it again! I should have waited for your reply. I just flooded
another 30 in here. My apologies to anyone on dial-up or other that
doesn't like this many at one time. I'll take it slower.

And, Bouler, I was thinking about the index thing. My version of
Irfanview, that I've never installed, is old so I think I'll download
the latest version and I WILL investigate how to do index pictures. If
it is as easy as so many people have said, then I may as well help my
new friends and readers to better pick and choose what they want to
view and/or download. Thanks for being my friend about this.

[...]

Do so Jerry and if you have problems with it, you know my adres;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

(Pt tall ships) [1of1] - "p-tall_ships001.jpg" yEnc (1/1) 202087 bytes PowerPost 2K jw Edition c Tall Ship Photos 0 February 9th 08 03:51 PM
Louis Vuitton downloads...any idea where? goober General 3 June 12th 07 10:13 PM
Louis Vuitton downloads...any idea where? [email protected] ASA 0 June 6th 07 04:26 PM
chart downloads? noone cares ASA 2 March 26th 05 09:56 PM
opening inland chart downloads S/V Tranquility Electronics 1 November 21st 03 04:26 PM