Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post
more.

OK, Bouler, I will! Again, I can't take credit for any of these
pictures. Some are on the small side and many are rather poor scans
probably because the original photos were bad. I'm sure that I never
downloaded anything from here but there's always the chance that the
same pictures get posted to multiple NGs. I'll try to make some sense
of the nautical pics I've downloaded over the year into some logical
series and have at it.

Are there any post/day limits I should know about or anything else that
might get me into trouble? Most of these pictures are named as found
but I have cleaned up as many as I could to make more sense and be more
representative of the true name.

Thanks for your interest and support, Bouler!

Well I never post more than 30 if I have a great upload, if the total series
is 50 I can post them in one time.
This is a group af friends who share their passion of ships and the see.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)