Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

Well I never post more than 30 if I have a great upload, if the
total series is 50 I can post them in one time.
This is a group af friends who share their passion of ships and
the see.

Dang! Did it again! I should have waited for your reply. I just flooded
another 30 in here. My apologies to anyone on dial-up or other that
doesn't like this many at one time. I'll take it slower.

And, Bouler, I was thinking about the index thing. My version of
Irfanview, that I've never installed, is old so I think I'll download
the latest version and I WILL investigate how to do index pictures. If
it is as easy as so many people have said, then I may as well help my
new friends and readers to better pick and choose what they want to
view and/or download. Thanks for being my friend about this.

Do so Jerry and if you have problems with it, you know my adres;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)