Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes

schreef in bericht

None of these pictures are mine. They were downloaded mainly
from alt.binaries.pictures.military. My apologies to the OP but I did
not record their names.

I do not have the FAQs for this NG but have been led to believe
that the types of ships generally posted include both sail and
power and both civilian and military. My first post is small so if I am
posting pictures not appropriate for this NG, please let me know
before my next attempt. Thank you.

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post more.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)