HEMI-Powered HEMI-Powered is offline

Default Usenet downloads: AltonaAndHamburg HeinrichPetersen.jpg 422226 bytes

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

None of these pictures are mine. They were downloaded mainly
from alt.binaries.pictures.military. My apologies to the OP but I
did not record their names.

I do not have the FAQs for this NG but have been led to believe
that the types of ships generally posted include both sail and
power and both civilian and military. My first post is small so
if I am posting pictures not appropriate for this NG, please let
me know before my next attempt. Thank you.

A nice set of pictures Jerry, I think you should stay and post
more.

OK, Bouler, I will! Again, I can't take credit for any of these
pictures. Some are on the small side and many are rather poor scans
probably because the original photos were bad. I'm sure that I never
downloaded anything from here but there's always the chance that the
same pictures get posted to multiple NGs. I'll try to make some sense
of the nautical pics I've downloaded over the year into some logical
series and have at it.

Are there any post/day limits I should know about or anything else that
might get me into trouble? Most of these pictures are named as found
but I have cleaned up as many as I could to make more sense and be more
representative of the true name.

Thanks for your interest and support, Bouler!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump