Default Spending those Taxpayer Dollars

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada. Eh?
My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -
I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your
abilities with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

EIsboch

Actually, it is BiliousBill who is impressed with his IQ. I am not.

Is a fine IQ, it is. Don't you wish you had a good one?

Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada. Eh?
My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -
I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your
abilities with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

EIsboch

Actually, it is BiliousBill who is impressed with his IQ. I am not.

Is a fine IQ, it is. Don't you wish you had a good one?

Why would I want a "good one" when I have a better one than you do,
Bilious?

"Boater" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada.
Eh? My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -
I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your
abilities with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

EIsboch
Actually, it is BiliousBill who is impressed with his IQ. I am not.

Is a fine IQ, it is. Don't you wish you had a good one?

Why would I want a "good one" when I have a better one than you do,
Bilious?

You only wish you had the synapses.

Senior Member

On Oct 24, 8:03*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada. *Eh?
My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -

I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your abilities
with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

EIsboch

Yeah, but then again you know the working man from the working end of
the stick.

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 24, 7:29*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:03:39 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada. *Eh?
My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -

I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your abilities
with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

After knowing me for 62+ years, neither am I. *:)

LOL!!!!

Obama's spending redbard ASA 6 September 9th 08 11:09 PM
Spending that Economy Booster hk General 137 January 28th 08 03:35 PM
Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer Red Bluefish General 47 January 26th 08 03:55 AM
West Marine Spending Spree Capt. Rob ASA 29 January 13th 06 03:28 PM