Default Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer

More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

By Fred Lucas
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
January 24, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) secured more than $1
million in federal funding last year for a Harlem-based non-profit
whose leader gave her presidential campaign a major endorsement last
weekend.

Clinton -- who is aggressively competing for the black vote with her
chief rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Barack
Obama (D-Ill.) -- touted the endorsement of Rev. Calvin O. Butts III,
a prominent black leader and pastor of one of the oldest black
churches in America, the Abyssinian Baptist Church of Harlem.

The $555-billion FY 2008 omnibus spending bill approved last month by
Congress included 11 appropriations bills with almost 1,000 earmarks.
Clinton teamed with senior New York Sen. Charles Schumer and New York
Rep. Charles Rangel, both Democrats, to provide three earmarks for the
Abyssinian Development Corporation (ADC).

The ADC is a separate non-profit community development organization
chaired by Butts that focuses on increasing quality housing,
delivering social services, and boosting economic and educational
opportunities in Harlem.

Clinton backed an $839,000 earmark to the development corporation's
programs for at-risk youth; $446,500 for the organization to expand
youth after-school programs; and $146,000 for the group's social
service work.

Clinton accepted credit for the Abyssinian earmarks and other earmarks
in a statement released in December, saying, "I am proud that these
funds will help support critical investments in New York City -- from
strengthening community programs for our children to supporting the
city's colleges and universities to cleaning up our waterways."

An analysis by the government watchdog group Citizens Against
Government Waste found that of all the presidential candidates serving
in Congress, Clinton had the most earmarks.

Clinton's Senate press secretary Philippe Reines said in a written
statement that Clinton is "very proud" of the federal funding she
secured for the state of New York, but the statement did not address
any specific earmarks.

Neither Butts nor the development corporations responded to inquiries
from Cybercast News Service this week for comment.

As he endorsed Clinton Sunday, Butts remarked he is "confident that
Sen. Hillary Clinton is the candidate best suited to be the Democratic
presidential nominee and the next president of the United States."

"In her current position as United States senator from New York, she
has also been very supportive of the Abyssinian Baptist Church's
development work in Harlem," Butts said. "Thus I have seen first-hand
the wisdom, insight, and concern she brings in her approach to
community development, education, and developmental opportunities for
youth and economic revitalization, as well as tirelessly advocating
for families, promoting health care reform and fighting global
HIV/AIDS."

Butts has been at the center of a few controversies.

He is on the board of advisors for the controversial Khalil Gibran
International Academy, an Arab culture school that opened last fall in
Brooklyn. Many New York City residents feared the public school would
teach Islamic values.

Butts reportedly told a gathering at the United Nations conference on
"Islamophobia" in 2005 that, "whether Muslims like it or not, Muslims
are labeled people of color in the racist U.S ... they won't label you
by calling you a ni****, but they'll call you a terrorist."

In 1996, Butts told a South Carolina gathering that "the church is
more responsible for racism than any other institution in America" and
that "racism is built on a Christian foundation."

At that same South Carolina speech to the National Council of
Churches, Butts said a statue of former President Theodore Roosevelt
should be torn down.

"Right in New York City, outside the Museum of National History, there
is a statue of Teddy Roosevelt riding a horse with a Native American
clinging to his boot on one side and an African-American on the
other," Butts told the group. "What we should do is rent two tow
trucks, loop a steel cable over the statue and pull it down."

In at least one cause, he found agreement with the political right. In
1993 he blasted rap musicians for "vile, ugly, low, abusive, and rough
music." In a public demonstration, he ran over rap music compact discs
with a steamroller.

As of the most recent filing period, Butts has not contributed to any
presidential candidate. However, in 2004, he donated $1,000 to Barack
Obama's Illinois senate race.

As chairman of the board of the development corporation, Butts does
not collect a salary from the Abyssinian Development Corporation. But
the organization's president and CEO, Sheena Wright, earns more than
$115,000 per year. Wright donated $2,000 to Democratic nominee John
Kerry's presidential campaign in 2004, and $1,000 to Democratic Party
organizations last year.

"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news
More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we could
have a plague on our hands.

HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news
More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)
Senior Member

On Jan 24, 4:18*pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news
More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? *:-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

wrote in message
On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news
More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we
could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

================

Fact? Got anything to back that up with?

wrote in message

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

----------------------

Somebody sent this to me today. Can't vouch for it's accuracy:

If Hillary Clinton wins in 2008 and,

Bill Clinton is 'appointed' to fill her Senate Seat and,

Either live to retire (together or alone)

They would get....

Two US Presidential retirement checks,
Two US Senate retirement Checks,
A retirement check from the State of Arkansas.

About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is...

A Social Security Check....

But I wouldn't bet on it....

I understand ole Bill has earned

$40,000,000 in the past six years.
What a guy!

AND THE REST OF THE STORY...

Hilarious Rotten Clinton,

As a New York State Senator, now comes under the
'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she
never gets re-elected,

She STILL receives her Congressional salary until she dies.

(Would it not be nice if all Americans

Were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her,

He then inherits HER salary until HE dies.

He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies.

If Hillary outlives Bill,

She also gets HIS salary until she dies.

Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her

To establish NY residency,

They purchased a million dollar-plus house

In upscale Chappaqua, New York .

Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life.

Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting.

Their mortgage payments hover at around

$10,000 per month.

BUT, an extra residence 'had' to be built

Within the acreage to house

The Secret Service agents.

The Clinton's charge

The Federal government $10,000 monthly rent

For the use of that extra residence,

Which is about equal to their mortgage payment.

This means that we,

The taxpayers,

Are paying the Clinton's

Salary,

Mortgage,

Transportation,

Safety and security,

As well as the salaries

For their 12 man staff

-- and,

This is all perfectly legal!

----------------

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)
What a country!!!
http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg
Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement
Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

Sputter to your heart's content...come next January, either hillary or
barack will be sitting behind the desk in the oval office. Hopefully,
shortly thereafter, the grand juries will start meeting to indict
various members of the bush mal-administration and its buddie$.
HK HK is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)
What a country!!!
http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg
Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement
Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we
could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

================

Fact? Got anything to back that up with?

Someone told him to say that.
Senior Member

On Jan 24, 4:47*pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)

What a country!!!

http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg

Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement

Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we
could
have a plague on our hands.

Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

================

Fact? Got anything to back that up with?- Hide quoted text -

I don't debate with dumbasses... shut up...
HK HK is offline

wrote in message

On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)
What a country!!!
http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg
Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement
Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we
could
have a plague on our hands.
Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

Fact? Got anything to back that up with?- Hide quoted text -

I don't debate with dumbasses... shut up...

What about those conversations you have with yourself?

Clinton at his best Gilligan ASA 15 September 26th 06 12:05 AM
I'm Ready for Clinton Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 18th 06 02:56 AM
( OT ) Clinton was right Jim, General 162 April 9th 05 02:04 AM
Clinton can't be all bad Jim, General 14 March 14th 05 12:34 AM
Political Endorsements from Newspapers JimH General 5 October 21st 04 06:29 PM