Senior Member

Default Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer

On Jan 25, 7:49*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:48:09 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

One of the two best election tools the
dems have, the other being outright voter fraud.

Uh-huh, considering the Republican push to find voter fraud (remember all
those US Attorney firings?), you'd think they would have found some,
wouldn't you? *In this country, voter fraud, be it Republican or
Democrat, is quite rare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/wa...ml?ei=5088&en=....

JustWait gets all his critical news from ReichWingRadio.

Don't do radio. Listening today started with a couple of singles from
10CC and America. Next was albums from my collection, Bad Co, Black
Sabbath, and Creedence Clearwater. The horsies like Creedence, but
then again who wouldn't, it's white guy soul music! Had to step in
tonight after a horse spooked wild in the arena and the handler, er,
um. lost the handle. I think I do alright for a greenie, I don't
startle or back up when they get stupid, just grab ahold, stand in and
fight them till I win. I havn't lost one yet There are however two
horses up there I don't deal with, don't exactly know why, but I don't
ask... If they though I could handle them, they would tell me. Too bad
this whole gig ends in April, I am actually starting to like the
animals I work with.
Senior Member

On Jan 25, 8:34*am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:48:09 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

One of the two best election tools the
dems have, the other being outright voter fraud.

Uh-huh, considering the Republican push to find voter fraud (remember all
those US Attorney firings?), you'd think they would have found some,
wouldn't you? *In this country, voter fraud, be it Republican or
Democrat, is quite rare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/wa...ml?ei=5088&en=...

JustWait gets all his critical news from ReichWingRadio.

Nah. Mostly out of his ass is where is "ideas" come from.- Hide quoted text -

Better than having it come out of a bottle...

"hk" wrote in message

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:48:09 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

One of the two best election tools the
dems have, the other being outright voter fraud.

Uh-huh, considering the Republican push to find voter fraud (remember
all
those US Attorney firings?), you'd think they would have found some,
wouldn't you? In this country, voter fraud, be it Republican or
Democrat, is quite rare.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/wa...ml?ei=5088&en=...

JustWait gets all his critical news from ReichWingRadio.

Nah. Mostly out of his ass is where is "ideas" come from.- Hide quoted
text -

Better than having it come out of a bottle...

===============

Funny little puppy. What makes you think I'm drunk when I kick you?

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 25, 7:49 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

=============
Do you like BB, Clapton, Etheridge, Raitt, Folgerty, Carlos, Chapman,
Stevie Ray, Young, Petty, Cash, Thorogood,Seger or Dylan?

I do..........along with hundreds of others.. ;-)

I've got some Jimmy Rodgers recordings from the 1920s converted to MP3's.

Senior Member

On Jan 25, 8:57*pm, "JimH" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 25, 7:49 am, hk wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Pretty good call, every single one of em' could be considered on my
"A" list, without exception..

Senior Member

On Jan 25, 8:59*pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 25, 7:49 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I've got some Jimmy Rodgers recordings from the 1920s converted to MP3's.- Hide quoted text -

Cool stuff...my email takes attachments. You know, "sawdust" over @
that website of mine dot com.. hint, hint..
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:59 pm, hk wrote:
JimH wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 25, 7:49 am, hk wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I'll figure out how to send you a couple...let me knowifyoulike them.

Clinton at his best Gilligan ASA 15 September 26th 06 12:05 AM
I'm Ready for Clinton Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 18th 06 02:56 AM
( OT ) Clinton was right Jim, General 162 April 9th 05 02:04 AM
Clinton can't be all bad Jim, General 14 March 14th 05 12:34 AM
Political Endorsements from Newspapers JimH General 5 October 21st 04 06:29 PM