posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Clinton at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I heard he's going to run again... I mean Hillary of course.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I heard he's going to run again... I mean Hillary of course.

You think he has any control over her? I don't...I hear she can be a
real harridan when provoked...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

They play a little game. He's a bad boy, she scolds him, then they make up.
:-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
I heard he's going to run again... I mean Hillary of course.

You think he has any control over her? I don't...I hear she can be a real
harridan when provoked...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
They play a little game. He's a bad boy, she scolds him, then they make up.
:-)

I heard she throws thing...lile ashtrays....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I knew a woman like that. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
They play a little game. He's a bad boy, she scolds him, then they make
up. :-)

I heard she throws thing...lile ashtrays....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I knew a woman like that. :-)

But did you keep her?