BoatBanter.com

-   -   Clinton at his best (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/74275-clinton-his-best.html)

Gilligan September 23rd 06 02:33 AM

Clinton at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

Capt. JG September 23rd 06 04:31 AM

Clinton at his best

I heard he's going to run again... I mean Hillary of course.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwJabtvSUQ

katy September 23rd 06 04:35 AM

Clinton at his best

Capt. JG wrote:
I heard he's going to run again... I mean Hillary of course.

You think he has any control over her? I don't...I hear she can be a
real harridan when provoked...

Capt. JG September 23rd 06 07:22 AM

Clinton at his best

They play a little game. He's a bad boy, she scolds him, then they make up.
:-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

katy September 23rd 06 02:19 PM

Clinton at his best

Capt. JG wrote:
They play a little game. He's a bad boy, she scolds him, then they make up.
:-)

I heard she throws thing...lile ashtrays....

Capt. JG September 23rd 06 02:41 PM

Clinton at his best

I knew a woman like that. :-)

--