Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default I'm Ready for Clinton

As our next President. It's about time we have a lady as commander and
chief.

Just think Hilliary will have Bill helping, It's a two for one special.

I know Hillary can lead, I have a strong lady wearing the pants at my
home and that works great, so it should will fine for the Americans.
With some work we can be friends with the French people again. And with
Bill passing new taxes we all will be rich like in the 90's.

RB
35s5
NY

Crewman Ready Jahsonarise ASA 8 December 17th 05 01:02 AM
Crewman Ready Jahsonarise General 0 December 16th 05 03:32 AM
The "Mafstack" Boat stacking system is jsut about ready!!! [email protected] General 5 December 6th 05 12:23 AM
Almost ready to go south again [email protected] Cruising 2 November 15th 05 01:53 PM