Default The "Mafstack" Boat stacking system is jsut about ready!!!

I('m very proud of my son Brian. He works for an architectual, firm and
had done extensive work on the Mafstack boat stacking system. This is
a big "Boat hotel" , bing built in Ft. Lauderdale. It can store boats
of all types up to 50 feet. Taking them out of the water and loading
them in their own private compartment, not only so, but can be pulled
from their compartment, and returned back to the water and be ready to
go in 15 minutes!, I'm not sure but I think this boat hotel can store
over 150 boats from fishing boats to cruisers!

I have bunch of pictures on its construction, that my son has sent me,
but I don't have any way to post them on a site. I know, I know...I
need to get a photopucket acount.

But I'd be happy to forward these to anybody interested in seeing them.

BTW, there's plans to build about three more in the states, and a
couple in Europe.

This building is designed to thwart hurricane threats, and keep the
boats out fo the weather, when not in use.

Tim

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM