posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jahsonarise

Default Crewman Ready

New crewman ready to start. I just got finished basic sailing in the
mission bay aquatic center and am ready to continue in the field of
learning everything there is to know about sailing. If you need a
crewman, a laboror, someone to clean your boat, an employee, or any
position for a ready to learn sailor, contact me. I will be continuing
in the keelboat sailing certification soon and am ready to gain any
experience out there. Undoubtful thoughts? Forget them and email me
about any questions you may have. Whatever it is.
Jason Hiebert

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Devon Wellhung

an employee, or any
position for a ready to learn sailor

I need a sailor bent-over. Can you cumply?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

If you need a laboror, someone to clean your boat

Do you travel?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jahsonarise

Yes I travel. That's my priority, but I have one more semester of
college then I plan on becoming a master sailor so I can sail the world
and surf all of the waves. I just want to gain some experience of
anykind right now. That's all I was asking.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jahsonarise

Kinesiology, but I'd rather sail.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Jahsonarise wrote:
New crewman ready to start. I just got finished basic sailing in the
mission bay aquatic center and am ready to continue in the field of
learning everything there is to know about sailing.

"Everything"???

You've got a lot of work ahead of you... but at least the
class time should be fun.

... If you need a
crewman, a laboror, someone to clean your boat, an employee, or any
position for a ready to learn sailor, contact me. I will be continuing
in the keelboat sailing certification soon and am ready to gain any
experience out there.

Lots and lots and lots of people looking for crew. Find a
few sailing club bulletin boards in your area, I bet your
phone will be ringing off the hook.

... Undoubtful thoughts? Forget them and email me
about any questions you may have. Whatever it is.

What would you suggest about rigging a 37 foot frac rig for
dip pole gybes?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jahsonarise

Thanks for the info. As for dip pole gybes on the frac rig, it sounds
pretty exciting if the wind's up nice. The more but smaller sails might
make it smoother I believe, but then you'll need more people to help.
First attempt?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Jahsonarise wrote:
Thanks for the info. As for dip pole gybes on the frac rig, it sounds
pretty exciting if the wind's up nice.

Sure. Any gybe can be exciting, that's one reason why we do it.

Dipping the pole is easier & requires less hands.... and
considerably less beef... than an end-for-end gybe and is a
lot more practical for bigger boats. Frac rig = smaller
foretriangle = smaller spinnaker. The question is, can the
old guy be unreeved quickly & easily enough, or is it
necessary to swing a crewman out to the end of the pole to
'trip' it?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Crewman Ready Jahsonarise General 0 December 16th 05 03:32 AM
The "Mafstack" Boat stacking system is jsut about ready!!! [email protected] General 5 December 6th 05 12:23 AM
Almost ready to go south again [email protected] Cruising 2 November 15th 05 01:53 PM
We're still not ready NOYB General 0 October 31st 05 12:00 AM
Loco's ready to POP! Capt. Rob ASA 48 October 30th 05 01:06 PM