HK HK is offline

Default Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer

wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:47 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
news More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)
What a country!!!
http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg
Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement
Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing. Otherwise, we
could
have a plague on our hands.
Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes to
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars for his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -

Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..

Fact? Got anything to back that up with?- Hide quoted text -

I don't debate with dumbasses... shut up...

What about those conversations you have with yourself?