Jim Jim is offline

Default Spending those Taxpayer Dollars

Boater wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 3:16 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

I was an engineering major, and we are not in England or Canada.
Eh? My IQ
is at least 30 points higher than yours.- Hide quoted text -
I doubt it. Not only is your command of English lousy, but your
abilities with logic are practically non-existent.

Harry's impressed with IQ's and degrees.

I am not.

EIsboch
Actually, it is BiliousBill who is impressed with his IQ. I am not.

Is a fine IQ, it is. Don't you wish you had a good one?

Why would I want a "good one" when I have a better one than you do,
Bilious?

Prove it.