Default John H, Per Your Request

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:48:49 -0400, A Real Boater

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 06:27:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:20 am, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:15:27 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:38:37 -0400, wrote:
This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.
What a circle-jerk.
Yes, Salty, this thread is about claims made by Harry Krause. If you've
something constructive to add, please do so. If you're just here to
continue your prattle, kindly stop wasting bandwidth.
This is just too ****ing funny. Harry has become thesole reason for
the groups very existence. You douchesnorkles that deride him, can't
talk about anything else. He totally OWNS you.

What, pray tell is constructive about what you are doing? Is this an
assignment for your therapy group?
Wow, you are so clever.. What a cowardly little puppy you are. So,
what does it feel like to be totally insignificant?

Salty to Mommy:
Look Mommy, they talked about me again...

snerk

Thanks, again! Your responses are kind of "brokeback mountain" though.
You keep saying "I wish I could quit you but I can't"

Out of curiosity, why does Justwaitaloogy keep referring to you as a
coward? You certainly don't back down here. He seems to perseverate on
absolute nonsense.

I'm pretty sure he's a latent homosexual and the "latent" part is
wearing thin.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:57:24 -0400, BAR wrote:

A Real Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
news On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:57:35 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

~~ Snerk ~~
Can we believe anything JustWait posts...
Yes.

The same cannot be said for your three buddies.

Glad to see you figured out how to set the focus options for your
camera.
--
John H.

mmmm it's a cheap 'point & shoot camera. What options are there
besides holding the camera steady for a few seconds and pointing
directly at what I want to photograph.

Drinking heavily like Herring?

Changing your id again to get past everyone's filters Krause.

It seems to have gotten a response from you.

Senior Member

On Sep 28, 11:59*am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:39:10 -0700 (PDT),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sep 28, 10:33*am, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Maybe because when most of us who are not on the same side politically
do try to make a legit post, these disgusting pigs flood it with their
filth and hide behind anominizers to keep from being accountable.
Sissys and cowards do get under my skin, just because you have not
been attacked you may consider yourself above it all, Dick tried that
too, so did Tom.. Yours will come soon enough after they have driven
all of the other boaters away from the group. But keep standing on
your high horse, in the end, it's still just horse****...

So, grasshopper, tell me, what is the sound of one hand clapping?

or.....

what has "when most of us who are not on the same side politically"
got to do with boats? Suppose you can win the "politics war," here? As
noted, with anonymisers, you don't even know who you are fighting
with! *See first question, grasshopper...

or......

"just because you have not been attacked you may consider yourself
above it all" I *am* above it all, simply because I don't play the
game..... See first question, grasshopper...

When was the last time one of your posts was flooded with slanderous
and disgusting accusations?

The last time I made a game out of it..... *by defining those
"slanderous and disgusting accusations" as "his move" thereby
"forcing" me to make "my move." By god, the game *must* be obeyed!

So, your move was to bin only those who question you? Case closed....

wrote:

[...]

An insult to decent homosexuals everywhere...
Frankly, from what I have seen, I don't think he is fastidious enough to
be a gay guy.

On Sep 28, 12:14*pm, wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:59*am, Gene Kearns

wrote:

[...]

So, your move was to bin only those who question you? Case closed....- Hide quoted text -

Gene has always taken the position that everyone else is the problem
and Harry is okay! If you remember, I had a conversation with him
about that. Never once said a thing about Harry's nasty, foul name
calling and insults, but chastised me for calling Harry out on his
hundreds of lies!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:04:09 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

He won't do it, just like Chuck...

Quit your whining, set up your own server or message board and be done
with it.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:58:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sep 28, 10:46*am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:35:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:20:40 -0400, penned the following

wrote:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:38:37 -0400, wrote:

This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.

What a circle-jerk.

Yes, Salty, this thread is about claims made by Harry Krause. If you've
something constructive to add, please do so. If you're just here to
continue your prattle, kindly stop wasting bandwidth.

This is just too ****ing funny. Harry has become thesole *reason for
the groups very existence. You douchesnorkles that deride him, can't
talk about anything else. He totally OWNS you.

You are so incredibly correct.

I've been telling them this for ages and some of them may actually
realize it, but are powerless to control their urges to respond. Funny
thing is... they actually blame Harry! It is sorta like intentionally
putting your hand in a flame and blaming the fire for being burned.
Sooner or later it becomes obvious that you actually like the blisters
and salve or you would just quit.

So, for those of you who prefer playing with fire and dancing at the
end of Harry's marionette strings to talking about boats...... *carry
on......

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats** * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080927-0, 09/27/2008
Tested on: 9/28/2008 9:36:40 AM

Not to mention I gave a good shot to your server, pushed it here a lot
then was dissappointed to see that all of Harry and Saltys attacks
were allowed to get through. The only difference was it kept anyone
from responding and defending themselves against the bull****....

Good point. I saw no difference in the Krause **** here or there.
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

Salty too. I tried to ask Gene about it but he decided that the
filters were fine. All they really did was keep folks from responding
to the disgusting accusations and rants. I still would like to hear
from Gene the last time one of his legit posts was flooded with troll
posts so vial as to destroy the thread for anyone else interested. On
the other hand, I don't need another "look how above it all I am"
post, from someone who is not in the sights anyway...

Thanks for the mention!

wrote:

On Sep 28, 10:46 am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:35:38 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The question is, is the group of Obsessed with Salty Buttholes growing,
and should I be worried about being overtaken?