Senior Member

Default John H, Per Your Request

On Sep 28, 10:56*am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:47:45 -0400, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:36 am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:20:40 -0400, penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:15:27 -0400, John H.
wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:38:37 -0400, wrote:
This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.
What a circle-jerk.
Yes, Salty, this thread is about claims made by Harry Krause. If you've
something constructive to add, please do so. If you're just here to
continue your prattle, kindly stop wasting bandwidth.
This is just too ****ing funny. Harry has become thesole *reason for
the groups very existence. You douchesnorkles that deride him, can't
talk about anything else. He totally OWNS you.
You are so incredibly correct.

I've been telling them this for ages and some of them may actually
realize it, but are powerless to control their urges to respond. Funny
thing is... they actually blame Harry! It is sorta like intentionally
putting your hand in a flame and blaming the fire for being burned.
Sooner or later it becomes obvious that you actually like the blisters
and salve or you would just quit.

So, for those of you who prefer playing with fire and dancing at the
end of Harry's marionette strings to talking about boats...... *carry
on......

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080927-0, 09/27/2008
Tested on: 9/28/2008 9:36:40 AM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com-Hide quoted text -

Not to mention I gave a good shot to your server, pushed it here a lot
then was dissappointed to see that all of Harry and Saltys attacks
were allowed to get through. The only difference was it kept anyone
from responding and defending themselves against the bull****....

Gene wouldn't give me an account on his server.

I have an account, but the Harry **** is the same there as it is here.
Apparently Gene thinks enough of Harry's **** to let him post it there
rather than just cut him off. Gene did say he was 'working on it', but I
saw no difference.

--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

Well all of a sudden I can't log in there.. Might be my connection,
Cox is the worst Internet service I have ever had, but if not, it
tells me all I needed to know and confirms many of my suspicions..

Oh well, never figured it that way..

BAR wrote:
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

snerk

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

On Sep 27, 11:39*pm, JimH wrote:
On Sep 27, 11:31*pm, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:

If you need his address, I have it if it will help...
2319?

no...

Did you look him up in the MD tax database yet?

Looks like a case of internet stalking to me.

Because someone makes use of PUBLIC records????
In your haste to help your lover/clone ruin rec.boats, you sound
dumber and dumber every day.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:58:33 -0400, John H.
wrote:

My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC.

There was a writeup in Boating. Seems a couple of Norwegians were
crossing the atlantic in a runabout. Its been done with oars.

As for a fireboat welcome, there is no such thing. NY does have harbor
tugs with a big pump and a nozzle available for fire fighting.

Casady

wrote:

[...]

So, you don't blame Harry? Do you like it when and if someone proves
him a liar, he starts his nasty name calling and third grade insults?

Senior Member

On Sep 28, 11:51*am, wrote:
On Sep 27, 11:39*pm, JimH wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:31*pm, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:

If you need his address, I have it if it will help...
2319?

no...

Did you look him up in the MD tax database yet?

Looks like a case of internet stalking to me.

Because someone makes use of PUBLIC records????
In your haste to help your lover/clone ruin rec.boats, you sound
dumber and dumber every day.

Ahhh, discussion is about done.. Seems even the high horse folks fall
off with the slightest oppositition. Wonder how they would act if I
had gotten dishonest, slanderous, or vial. Geeze.

On Sep 28, 10:58*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 28, 10:33 am, Gene Kearns

wrote:

Maybe because when most of us who are not on the same side politically
do try to make a legit post, these disgusting pigs flood it with their
filth and hide behind anominizers to keep from being accountable.
Sissys and cowards do get under my skin, just because you have not
been attacked you may consider yourself above it all, Dick tried that
too, so did Tom.. Yours will come soon enough after they have driven
all of the other boaters away from the group. But keep standing on
your high horse, in the end, it's still just horse****...

So, grasshopper, tell me, what is the sound of one hand clapping?

or.....

what has "when most of us who are not on the same side politically"
got to do with boats? Suppose you can win the "politics war," here? As
noted, with anonymisers, you don't even know who you are fighting
with! See first question, grasshopper...

or......

"just because you have not been attacked you may consider yourself
above it all" I *am* above it all, simply because I don't play the
game..... See first question, grasshopper...

When was the last time one of your posts was flooded with slanderous
and disgusting accusations?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----------

Now there's a good question. Why doesn't anyone attack/irritate/antagonize
Gene *(until your current posts)?
Gene doesn't allow himself to be pulled into the crap unless it's to make a
pointed observation when needed.
Why do you take this so personal Scotty? *As I've said so many times...if
you could release yourself from the clutches of your bad influences, you
could get back to adding boating content...... not foul mouth rantings and
ravings.
Think about it.- Hide quoted text -

I'm glad that you admit that Harry's crap is just that....

On Sep 28, 11:57*am, wrote:
On Sep 28, 11:51*am, wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:39*pm, JimH wrote:

On Sep 27, 11:31*pm, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:

If you need his address, I have it if it will help...
2319?

no...

Did you look him up in the MD tax database yet?

Looks like a case of internet stalking to me.

Because someone makes use of PUBLIC records????
In your haste to help your lover/clone ruin rec.boats, you sound
dumber and dumber every day.

Ahhh, discussion is about done.. Seems even the high horse folks fall
off with the slightest oppositition. Wonder how they would act if I
had gotten dishonest, slanderous, or vial. Geeze.- Hide quoted text -

Harry does so every day, and JimH seems to gravitate towards it,
almost swooning at times!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:38:19 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:57:35 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

~~ Snerk ~~
Can we believe anything JustWait posts...

Yes.

The same cannot be said for your three buddies.

Glad to see you figured out how to set the focus options for your camera.
--
John H.

mmmm it's a cheap 'point & shoot camera. What options are there besides
holding the camera steady for a few seconds and pointing directly at what I
want to photograph.

JohnH needed several days of advice to figure out which battery
charger he needed. If we could have posted in crayon, maybe he would
have understood it quicker.