Default John H, Per Your Request

"A Real Boater" wrote in message
camacdonaldiii wrote:

Of the three proctologists who post here, he's obviously the least
bright.

Fascinating that a jerk who threatens others with lawsuits for alleged
namecalling engages in...namecalling.

Maybe we can retain his sister to launch a lawsuit against his sorry ass.

wrote in message
On Sep 28, 10:33 am, Gene Kearns
wrote:

"just because you have not been attacked you may consider yourself
above it all" I *am* above it all, simply because I don't play the
game..... See first question, grasshopper...

You seem to be a smart guy, but what you don't seem to understand is
that by taking his side and holding him up to be some kind of
manipulator of rec.boats, you *are* "playing the game". I thought you
were smarter than that, but you're presenting to be just barely above
donnie, and that's not good.

harry is a simple troll, and you should know that. It's just a little
disturbing that you give him more credit than that. You just took a
dive in the credibility scale.

I hear the Palm sisters sent you a carton of Viagara.
Any 'movement' yet??

Robert Jones wrote:

"JimH" wrote in message
On Sep 28, 4:54 pm, "Robert Jones"
wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Sep 28, 3:31 pm, wrote:

Is there *anything* right with your life?- Hide quoted text -

Based on the post a few days ago by the little Hert, you should be
spending as much time with your kids as I do with mine...

WTH are you talking about?

OMG. You don't know?

OMG.....no I don't.

Oh. Someone should clue you in.