Mikolaj Zielinski

Default Request from Poland

Hi

I come from Poland and in July of this year I.m going to visit Sweden and
paddle with sea kayak around Aland Islands. I want to hire such kayak for
about one week. I was looking for hires on the Internet but it turned out
to be very difficult because most sites of hire of kayaks comes form New
Zealand and Australia. I found few sites form European countries but only
one from Sweden. Unfortunately located too far from Aland Islands. Could
you help me to contact with others kayak hire located in Sweden, near
Aland Islands. Addresses of Swedish Internet newsgroups or discussion
forums dedicated to kayaking also can help me.

cheers
mikolaj

David Kemper

"Mikolaj Zielinski" wrote in message
. amu.edu.pl...
Hi

I come from Poland and in July of this year I.m going to visit Sweden and
paddle with sea kayak around Aland Islands. I want to hire such kayak for
about one week. I was looking for hires on the Internet but it turned out
to be very difficult because most sites of hire of kayaks comes form New
Zealand and Australia. I found few sites form European countries but only
one from Sweden. Unfortunately located too far from Aland Islands. Could
you help me to contact with others kayak hire located in Sweden, near
Aland Islands. Addresses of Swedish Internet newsgroups or discussion
forums dedicated to kayaking also can help me.

Try this links page from Reading Canoe Club.

http://reading-canoe.org.uk/links/int.htm

David Kemper
Not a fan of low res.

Timo Antila

Hi, Mikolaj

Here are two links to kayak hire, if You ment Aland archipelago in FINLAND?
: http://home.aland.net/nimix/englishindex.html and
http://www.visitaland.com/en/present...ajak&x=34&y=20
are links to kayak hires. Swedish is spoken on the islands, and words that
are useful with Google are kajak (kayak), hyra (hire).
There are several Kayak hires at campigsites around the main island.

Timo