Default John H, Per Your Request

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:41:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

If you need his address, I have it if it will help...

Sure, give me that too.
--
John H.
Senior Member

On Sep 28, 7:58*am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:26:49 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii

wrote:
John, per your request for a sampling of the active, exciting,
adverturesome life of The Fat One:

"I'm doing my part to ease unemployment. I'm hiring another
writer *for my staff. Will be putting the ad on MONSTER.COM and in the
Wash Post.
I need more staff because 2004 is a major election year and business
booked to date indicates we'll be drowning in work. We need to hire
production coordinator, too. It has very little to do with the state
of
the economy, other than using it as reason to defeat Republicrap
candidates.

* We have first-class benefits, including a top-of-the-line health
* insurance plan, a non-contributory defined-benefit pension plan, a
401k,
* and a life insurance policy equal to annual salary. We contribute
* share of profits to the 401k on behalf of the employee. Our
employees
* pay $4.50 for generic prescriptions and $8.00 for non-generics,
but
* that's going up next year to $10 and $15. New employees get two
weeks
* vacation the first year, and that goes to three weeks the third
year. In
* addition, we have 12 paid holidays and we shut down from noon on
* Christmas eve to the day after New Year's Day. We also provide 20
days
* of paid sick leave a year. And we have an outside company
administering
* pre-tax flexible bennies for our employees.
* Our fringe benefit package follows the trade union model, except,
of
* course, for the profit contributions to 401k's. Trade unions are
* not-for-profit enterprises.
* How do these compare to the bennies at your shop?

…Our *business is up because we're on the cusp of an election year.
Our
* business always goes up in a major election year.
* You could say we're going to be doing very well in 2004 because
Bush is
* such a total failure.

* The 20 paid sick days aren't part of the "paid" days off unless
those
* days are used. None of our people abuses sick leave. In fact, no
one as
* yet has even come close to using 20 sick days in one year. They're
there
* in case they're needed.

* Oh, I forgot. We also provide everyone with LTD.

* The company provides an insurance plan that pays 50% of an
employe's
* salary for Long Term Disability. *Employes have the option of
purchasing
* an additional 16.66%, bringing their total to 66.66%. *The basic
benefit
* maximum is $4,000 per month. *With the buy up, the limit is
increased to
* $10,000 per month.

I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing
* the new boat
* industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season.
Everything was
* sold...every
* cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days after I started. For
near
* full-retail, too.

* He had just under $1,000,000 on floor plan with a
* syndicate of banks led by National Shawmut of Boston. He had
been a
* solid customer of that back for more than 20 years and they
gave him
* great rates.

As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in
my memory *and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his
wife),
Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and
participated in deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far
more
important *than who was giving them blow jobs. Good lord. I met
*every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I *worked once
for his father.

We had the Hatteras for two years. Last year, out of the cold clear,
* broker approached me with an offer to buy. Our continued
Florida
* lifestyle was somewhat up in the air, because the two
breadwinners
* hereabouts were about to be offered long-term but temporary
assignments
* they could not refuse in the Washington, D.C., area. So, after
being
* romanced a little, we sold the Hatt for almost precisely what
we paid
* for it. Not bad, after two full years of use. And I mean full
years. So, *we didn't "make" any money off the Hatt, but we didn't
lose any, either. *The proceeds were prudently invested.

This is a killer. My father was in the boat business dating back to

* right after
* the Big War. When he died and I was looking through his
warehouse, I found
* wrapped in a nuclear fall-out bag (no kidding), a brand-new
1949
* Evinrude 8015
* 50 hp outboard. The motor was a gift to my father from
Evinrude for
* winning some
* outboard stock utility or hydroplane race.

* I gave the motor to a friend of my dad's, who worked at the
shop
*as head
* mechanic. I don't believe he ever used it and I'm sure it is
still
* brand-new. I
* have no idea who might own it now.

* He also built
* boats, and I worked on a few, both wood, glass covered wood
and
* all fiberglass. After he died, however, we sold the biz and
I've
* just been an occasional boat owner.

* Besides, I worked off and on in the
* boat business and inherited it when he died. So, as I said,
I'm
* knee-deep in boat heritage.
*During the war, he turned out experimental brass shell casings

* for the
* Army and hopped up outboards for the Navy, which wanted to
use
them on
* smaller
* landing craft. I had photos at one time of my father with Ole
Evinrude
* himself.
* My mother knew one of Evinrude's wives...she was a minor
movie
star or
* singer...I forgot which. Maybe both.

Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have.
My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22' boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the
fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC.

Here are some [boats I’ve owned]:

* Hatteras 43' sportfish
* Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
* Morgan 33
* O'Day 30
* Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
* Century Coronado
* Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
* Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
* Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
* Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17
footers
*with various
* Evinrudes
* Lighting class sailboat
* Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
* Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with
spit)
* Alcort Sunfish
* Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer. 22' footer with two Caddy
Crusaders.
* Guaranteed 60
* mph. In the late 1950's.
* Skimmar brand skiff
* Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a
bowrider)
* Dyer Dhow
* Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
* Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
* Old Town wood and canvas canoe
* Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe

[Speaking of his wife]:
* Did you spend a year as a line psychotherapist at a 650-bed
state
* hospital for forensic patients?
* Did you spend a year as senior psychotherapist at a county
facility for
* substance abusers?
* Did you spend two years as chief of therapy at a private, 200-
bed
* facility for the mentally and emotionally ill, at which
approximately
* half the patients were trying to beat drugs or alcohol?
* Are you currently chief of therapy for a for a multi-
practitioner
* practice of some 825 patients, about a third of which are
seeking help
* for substance abuse problems?

* Licensed psychotherapist
* Screening as to character and background for each degree earned
* On-going screening by faculty while in educational system
* Interviews and screenings for required years of internships,
plus,
*at the same
* time, supervision by a licensed professional.
* Close professional and personal supervision by a licensed
therapist *for two years
* of employment before being allowed to apply for licensure
* Licensure background check, submission of recommendations by
licensed
* practitioners
* Four hour written examination on state laws
* Five hour written examination on diagnosis, procedure and
practice

* My wife went through this before becoming licensed. Her final
internship was as a
* psychotherapist at a 600-bed high security state psychiatric
hospital where, on a
* daily basis, she was exposed to more danger than your average
soldier.

* My wife worked for a year as psychotherapist in a Florida 600-
bed
state
* mental institution for forensic patients. She saw and treated
numerous
* sexual deviants who do a bit more than expose themselves. *Such
"treatment"
* is part of being in the mental health professions.
She is a licensed, practicing

* psychotherapist and often tells me I am the sanest person she
sees
each day.

Thanks, I'll clean it up a little. It should serve nicely.

Loog, if you've any claims to add, please do so!
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

Don't forget his custom pistols and stumpy... Or Loog and I being
child molesters... Or, and I can hardly stop laughing long enough..
when he added a foot to his stature and stated he is 6'2" When
folks who have seen him know he is barely 5'2". Oh, and the condo he
sold in Florida...

wrote:
[...]

Scotty, just plug his information into this:
http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/ Select the county and enter his
street name and then look up the address from the present list. You will
find out all you want to know about anyones property in Maryland.

wrote:
[...]

This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.

What a circle-jerk.

Senior Member

This is great! Harry doesn't even have to post anything. These idiots
are all totally obsessed with him. It's like a bunch of teeny boppers
comparing notes about Hannah Montana or the MOnkees.

What a circle-jerk.

As a professional troll yourself you must be ****ed, as nobody cares
or answers you at all.. Pathetic little pussy that you are...

wrote:
[...]

John:

Three mo

Gave over $3 million inheritance to charity “and in those days that
was a lot of hooch.”

Stated he owned an Opimax powered boat. When a member of the newsgroup
checked the registered boat owners in his state, it was disclosed he
didn’t own any boats in his resident state. He then stated that for
“business” reasons the boat was registered in another unnamed state.

Claimed here to have personally been the writer for two U.S.
presidents.

"JimH" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 11:31 pm, BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:19 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:

If you need his address, I have it if it will help...
2319?

no...

Did you look him up in the MD tax database yet?

Looks like a case of internet stalking to me.

Krause has gone stealth. That leaves you and Don swinging in the breeze.
PS Congrats on almost winning the "Father Of The Year" award.